neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Picking on Happy got da nu page.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

no!! not at all NPG!! where could you get an idea like that?? :roll:

he's ROFLMAO HILARIOUS. and hot. :-D

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Here's a present for happysmilies007:

A picture of her beloved RYAN LEE (heh heh) when he was around her age:

:-D :-D :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
happysmilies007

aw, Kares, you shouldn't have!! all i know is, if somebody my age had that sense of humor and that face, they'd be claimed by me!!

he's gorgeous!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Contentment

Post by Contentment »

I never knew that "Who's Line" started in England until I saw it one day on BBC America.
...because I can...
happysmilies007

that it did, C. that it did. i never knew til they showed some episodes to my brother last year in school.

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Ryan is the man, so is Tony, Greg, Colin, Josie.....(well, sort of), and Wayne is ok too, But I went with other.

Here's my pick....................Mike McShayne.

That's one funny fat guy.......IMHO
This space for rent
Contentment

Post by Contentment »

Mike McShane is good.
...because I can...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

HAIRY!!! THank you for remembering his name! DAYM he was funny!

He used to creep me out with his sweat like he was gonna keel over but the guy was SPOT ON funny as HELL!

:-D

happysmilies007

btw, i figured it out, the British WL comes on Comedy Central at 2pm..on weekdays, i think! so if you care to watch, flip it on!!

kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

I really don't see the hype about the British version. I never found it as funny as the American version at all.

Also, if anybody remember Lady Guinn from Rush.net, she says hi.
Kazz
happysmilies007

i watched the British one for the first time today, & i think you're right kazz, i didn't really like it as much as the more recent ones. (RYAN is still dreamy.. :smt049 ) of course, i haven't seen any of the characters everybody else is talking about yet (except Josie cause she was on the American WL a few times), so maybe i just hafta wait it out. anyway, i'll keep watching and see if my attitude changes!!

tell Lady Guinn i say hi!!

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hi Lady Guinn from Kares4Rush!

Happy, give the British one it's due. Give it time. You'll see after many episodes the seeds of brilliance. Drew knew it. That's why he took it to America. Ryan was a HUGE part of it as he was a HUGE part of the British part as a young actor.

I find seeing the British version more spontaneous and "new" but, then again I had seen about a zillion episodes before the American one and was, frankly disappointed in it until they found their feet.

It's not like they were coming up with a new concept and had to wade through wonderful improv comics up-and-coming and willing to put it all on the line for a shot. It was already there. The American version, actually has been criticized as being too scripted. They "know" what's coming. I can even see it in Ryan's bored eyes sometimes. He's done it a zillion times. It's not as fresh.

I won't say which is better. They're both brilliant!!! I WILL say, however, that before you judge the British version that you should see at least just as many episodes as you've seen of the American version (from it's incubus--wonderful). It's only fair. :)

happysmilies007

Kares, you can bet i will!! now that i know what itme it comes on..i'll do my best to watch it everyday til i'm sick of it!!

to be honest, i've never seen a bored look in Ryan's eyes..as long as he's working with Colin, he's too busy!! sometimes when he's just staring at the camera it's there, but i haven't seen it too often.

i thought the British WL that i saw was a little bit more suggestive than the American. it was still HILARIOUS though!! i'm waiting til i see s'mor new faces, cause Phil's the only one i've seen so far and i actually didn't find him that funny.

well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion, so i'm gonna give the British one a little more time and i'm sure i'll get almost as attatched to it as the American one!!