No votes
Greg Proops
No votes
Other
8%

Total votes: 12

Contentment

Post by Contentment »

I've seen both the american and brittish version just about equal. I prefer the brittish version, but then again I lean toward brittish comedy in general.
...because I can...
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

i haven't seen any British comedy i like other than Monty Python..and the commercials for The Office are pretty good, too!! but that's about it, i guesh!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Fawlty Towers! Benny Hill!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I was a fan of this show. The American version. I saw the British version twice and I liked it. I have about 16 video tapes of Whose Line and Drew Carey shows. I stoped watching both of them when they started gettng less funny. I liked Wayne, Colin, and Ryan. Greg had his moments. I liked some rap he did with Wayne and when he pretended to be Mimi (My name is Mimi and I'll take anybody except that Drew Carey!) :-D Chip is cool, especially when he sings with Wayne. And then I started noticing when they bring girls in. I love Josie. (Kenny is my love-bitch) :-D There was another girl named Denny, I think the next girl was Kathy (very unfunny and yet she wins everytime she goes on :roll: ) and some chinese lady. I forgot her name since she only came out twice. Brad Sherwood is ok. He's just as good at singing like Wayne and there was some other guy Jeff something and he only came out twice but he had his moments. Anyhoo, it was still a good show.
I love my Welshman.
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

rushlight wrote: I love Josie.
Ahhhhh, Josie Lawrence..... :love4: :evil:
happysmilies007

Jeff (Davis) never really did anything!! he was pretty funny when he got up there, but he never REALLY said much. the first 5-6 times my cousins & i watched, Chip was on almost every time. he got really annoying, but as the show progressed he got MUCH better. Kathy did a good Swedish impression, but like you, i didn't find her that funny either. Denny was pretty cool, but again, she wasn't very funny either. Josie was a crack-up, i loved her!! she was the best of all the female guests!! i have yet to see the Chinese lady, but rest assured, i shall!! Brad is the best of all their guests, imo. he is SOOOOO hilarious!! of course, he can't hold a candle to RYAN.. :smt049 ..but he is pretty funny!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
happysmilies007

also, if anybody's interested, Who's Line comes on on Comedy Central at 8am as well..WAY too early, but of course it's WL, so i'll prob get up & watch it!!

happysmilies007

oof, i think i was wrong about those times. it hasn't come on at all at 2 anymore, so idk if they even play it at a regular time!!

carolynn
schuette

Post by schuette »

I had to go with Ryan :-D
happysmilies007

i love you schu!! and i hafta agree!!