Cover Art

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
happysmilies007 wrote:i can't think of where the heck that may've come from, but the initial thing for me was that it reminded me of a scene in the 2nd Terminator movie, only with clouds and words on it! i love that artwork though!

carolynn :evil:
Close. Its actually the final shot from the first Terminator where Sarah Connor is driving her jeep away from the petrol station.

for sake of giving you a hard time, GAS STATION :-D
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
happysmilies007 wrote:i can't think of where the heck that may've come from, but the initial thing for me was that it reminded me of a scene in the 2nd Terminator movie, only with clouds and words on it! i love that artwork though!

Close. Its actually the final shot from the first Terminator where Sarah Connor is driving her jeep away from the petrol station.
are you serious?? that must've been in the 1st one then. i can't believe i was that [--] close!!

SMD -- uh, hello, petroleum!! (just for the sake of giving you a hard time :P )

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Sir Myghin wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:

for sake of giving you a hard time, GAS STATION :-D
Excuse me, gas is what you get after too much curry!!!
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'