Mental Age

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Mental Age

Post by awip2062 »

Ogg mentioned in the Birth Year thread that his mental age is lower than his chronological one.

What is your mental age?

Mine is 15. Forever!
Onward and Upward!
3 travelers

Re: Mental Age

Post by 3 travelers »

awip2062 wrote:Ogg mentioned in the Birth Year thread that his mental age is lower than his chronological one.

What is your mental age?

Mine is 15. Forever!
I'm 32 physically... mentally...'bout 6
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Let me see... I listen to rock music, play the drums, love pc games, large breasts, cannabis and downloading.

I guess I must be 14 :-) .
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Some days I'm 16, some days I'm 60.

Just depends on what's going on. I suppose I see myself in my mind's eye the way I was when I was in college (18-23).

Then I try to put on one of my old fraternity t-shirts, and it reminds me...I'm not!

:)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Ogg wrote:Let me see... I listen to rock music, play the drums, love pc games, large breasts, cannabis and downloading.

I guess I must be 14 :-) .
Alter that to playing bass, small to medium breasts, FRPGs, rock music, science-fiction, the Clangers, Tiny Planets, Thomas the Tank Engine.

I think I'm more like 4
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Alter that to playing bass, small to medium breasts, FRPGs, rock music, science-fiction, the Clangers, Tiny Planets, Thomas the Tank Engine.

I think I'm more like 4
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

As a doting parent I've done the 'Thomas The Tank Engine' thang with my then young son. I'm also a veteran of 'Power Rangers' 'Pokemon' 'Spiderman' 'Action Man' and 'BeyBlades'. I'm talking action figures, videos, computer games :-) . These days it's 'Bo Selecta' and 'South Park' and BMX's :shock: .
When my daughters were younger I encouraged disco dancing, bloody awful line-dancing, dolls, roller skates 'Take That' and 'The Spice Girls'.
Is it any wonder I'm immature :-) ?
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

people always think i'm some old man harrassing teens on the internet lol... mental age is probly 3-800
Slaine mac Roth

Ogg wrote:

I think I'm more like 4
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

As a doting parent I've done the 'Thomas The Tank Engine' thang with my then young son.
What have the children got to do with it. I watched most of them befoere I became a parent.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

Well I'm 17, but people tell me I'm around 24 or 25 by the way I act. :???:
Kazz
wcp

Post by wcp »

my age is 19 my mental age is like 2, its sad really.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

So is that why you couldn't handle taking care of Geddy and Xanny had to take him back, Craig?
Onward and Upward!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Slaine mac Roth

Glad to hear that you're on the mend there. Kepp on Rushin'
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey Augie, wow, that is some life. But, the important thing is you are recovering AND you know good music when you hear Rush.
Onward and Upward!