Why the f**k am I still here?

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

*Lifesonite wrote:Why are we here? Because we're here....
And I would love to roll a bone right now brother
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

3 travelers wrote:Thanx C.... Couldn't dunnit w/o you
you may dedicate your people's choice award to moi!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:
3 travelers wrote:Thanx C.... Couldn't dunnit w/o you
you may dedicate your people's choice award to moi!

Absolutely... I'm handing it right over to you
happysmilies007

3 travelers wrote:Absolutely... I'm handing it right over to you
*sniffs* i'd like to dedicate this award to my partner, RYAN, i could never have gotten this far without you! thanks to 3 for sponsoring this award & changing his avatar..which, i'd like to mention, is not a mug shot! *pauses for laughter from the audience* i'd also like to thank RUSH for uniting all these wonderful people under the same roof tonight..you guys are the best!! this also goes out to my parents for always being there, and finally, to the good Lord, for through him all things are possible! *audience bursts into applause* thank you, thank you! *waves as she exits*

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:
3 travelers wrote:Absolutely... I'm handing it right over to you
*sniffs* i'd like to dedicate this award to my partner, RYAN, i could never have gotten this far without you! thanks to 3 for sponsoring this award & changing his avatar..which, i'd like to mention, is not a mug shot! *pauses for laughter from the audience* i'd also like to thank RUSH for uniting all these wonderful people under the same roof tonight..you guys are the best!! this also goes out to my parents for always being there, and finally, to the good Lord, for through him all things are possible! *audience bursts into applause* thank you, thank you! *waves as she exits*

Very nicely put C.... that brought tears to my eyes... definitely couldn't have said it better myself
happysmilies007

3 travelers wrote:Very nicely put C.... that brought tears to my eyes... definitely couldn't have said it better myself
:P :P :razz: :razz: