VACATION (Had to Get Away)

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

EndlesslyRocking

VACATION (Had to Get Away)

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Yes your intrepid Northern California buddy ER is going on a well deserved vacation (after moving to a new city the last several days). We're on our way to lovely Washington State, home of the Space Needle, Frasier, and a Starbucks on every corner.

Now don't despair. Your old pal will return in a few days. To help you handle your disappointment, fear, and anxiety over me being gone, I thought I'd open this thread for you until I get back.

Tell us a vacation story of your own. Where have you gone? What have you seen? Who have you done?

Wax nostalgic about long, boring rides in the Family Truckster. Tell us about the first time you saw a blood relative use a "spit-can" (this happened to me in Missouri. I'm still getting over it).

Stories with explicit, graphic sexual behavior are, of course, highly encouraged.

See you Sunday.

XOXO
ER
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh no! Oh no! H! Ged the guns! Hide the children! ER is coming to visit Washington! :shock: What will we do? Where will we hide?

Vacation stories? Hmmm....

We went on vacation recently, something we rarely do cuz we usually school all year round, and this vacation just won't end. It was supposed to be two weeks long. One week was to ged ready for going to the Gorge for a four day concert, and then the concert, and the next week was for the Children's Camp at our church, which started the day after we got back from the Gorge. But then, my step-sister sent her eldest kid up to visit my folks, who live a mile from me. So we decided to extend vacatin until my nephew left to go back home. But then they decided to have him stay longer. So now we are extending our vacation even more! Will this vacation ever end?!?!?!?!
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I've not been yet. I'm going, with the wife and kids, to Whitby a week on Saturday. After a week in the sun (hopefully) its back home to a bank holiday Monday (another day off work) and then, after four days back at the grindstone, I've got another week off because
I'M GOING TO SEE RUSH
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Hey ER! Next time come on over to Port Angeles and take the walk on ferry over to Victoria and I will park your car....mwahahahha :evil:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:I'M GOING TO SEE RUSH
Who?
Onward and Upward!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

No, Rush, not The Who.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh, right then! Sorry!
Onward and Upward!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Have a good one ER :-) .
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

YYZ30 wrote:No, Rush, not The Who.
The what???? who's Rush and what does he play?????
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Rush? isnt that the dodgy sex chemical thing? Vaguely remember a small bottle, one sniff and one's head imploded :-) . Yes, it really does exist.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I went to the ocean once.
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Me

Post by Me »

Hi E.R.,

Wishing your vacation is as good as the one I recall...
Thank you for letting me release the shackles of my thoughts...
I needed a break my knees being sore from washing all these dime store floors...

My lover and I packed up the ride and headed towards the Catskills.
We got a beautiful room over looking the Mts. a valley of a wounderous view, river running thru. After a long day enjoying trails of tales and wine of laughter.

We arrived at our room...

Gently in your thoughts colors of every imgine crowding the walls...stained glass lamp casting my shawdow over a huge oak bed with scents of cedar in the air...

I asked...What is this deep shade of crimson adoring your cheeks?
A release of an adicting inner-demon long-suppressed desire and passion-deep raw writhing sexual hunger, no longer virginal or naive but ripe and succulent and mature...waiting for you on the other side of total abandoment of release with sadistic salaciousness and lascivons wantonness...

I know that your there...

I want you to take your cloths off, then come over here,

Slowly...letting your scent weave a trail in front of you, for me to savor.
Drink at the sight in front of you bronzed bare chested hands of pumus adoring her slender fingers..seeing eyes of passions love...
Touching her breasts realeasing their full orbs and errect nipples.
Her breathing becoming shallow and coming in little gasps with every move she made her warm muskiness of body scent engulfed me. I pulled her towards me grasping errect tit hanging pendulous and falling in front of me lips curling into a smile then slowly opening my thick tongue slowly tenderly licking the surfaces of her womaness. My quivering taut muscles lapping at the warmth of her body wafting a melange of scent breathing deeply. Come into me I want to taste you and you me, dip your head and rake your soft tongue along the length lowering your mouth to cover my glistening...

I have to stop here protecting my carnel pleasure...

Again E.R.,

Wishing you happy trails and look forward to hearing about it, on your much anticipated return.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I remember that Rush inhalant stuff.

I thought the Rush guy was a talk show host.
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

Hello E.R. and fellow Rush peeps,

I just had to get away again

Thank you our intrepid traveler of the great north west, for letting me remember vacations of times past and most importantly sharing

I didn't want to leave you all aroused on some of the slickest paper wasters of all time. But surely some lovers secretly thank me, for that vacation...

Scratching my feet on vacations with adventures of sway beef, apple orchards and over passes

I glistened up my thumb thru my back pack over my shoulders and listen to the advice of all those commercials

GO WEST MY FRIEND

Rose and I counted our coins destitute liquidating the coffee table and smashing the piggies back.
For a grand total on a Salomon budget of sixty-eight dollars and seventy-three cents. With my three changes of sox's, a sleeping bag, twenty lbs. of canned beans good sturdy boots and a due rag. We waited for our good friend Erb in his newly acquired bomber to deliver us from the alleys of our dreams.

To a honk and a scoot we loaded up the trunk not looking back. Erb brought us to an overpass connecting the dots of the map across the boarded of MA. Unloading the trunk to the sounds of Step-in Wolfs, "The Pusher Man" we said our fair well to our OLE friend Erb.

With my double shoulder bag and due rag I stared at Rose with her large cachet of bags. 'i.e..' full suitcase, medium one, night bag, back pack and the largest purse that said: Mr. Bandit please take advantage of me. Sadden with the first tears of the trail, I explained to her and five minutes later Rose's bags were re-arranged. Thrown to the scavenges of bushes, to a single back pack and because I like my teeth clean, her night bag. My I add that I added a few extra lbs. of beans for her to carry. Lucky so as dusk began to settle the bandits of our mind gave us a ride. Looking for weak points a nervousness arose about me, erased with no ill meaning. Conversations of rides between passing the time,
Rose and I found an apple orchard along the river side and shared some beans over the camp fire of our thoughts, that first night..
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Greetings all! Thanks for the replies. Me, you either have a great imagination, or a great life. I can't tell which...

;)

Well, we have returned from the great city of Seattle Washington. Right off the bat, it was the best weather they've ever had. 85 and clear every day. We had a wonderful time. Seattle is a great place to visit. After a good night's sleep, I'll fill you in on all the details.

:)

PS: "Park My Car"...is that some kind of code?

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...