what a gig!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

Thanks guys!!!!
Bassist of Joe's Band

Me

Post by Me »

Congradulations H3WMW!

I got one question though, is that the self cleaning model? :-D
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
raj

Post by raj »

I was in Glasgow on the 14th September last year as well and it was excellent. I can still remember 'Bravado' even now and 'Red Barchetta' was awesome and of course the abridged version of 2112. The Accoustic version of 'Resist' was also brilliant, I think they should do more accoustic versions of some songs.
And being at the concert, I can concur that Alex did sing 'I belong to Glasgow'.
Also it lasted for 3 and a half hours so it was definitely worth it. Half the plane from Belfast to Glasgow was full of Rush fans and I thought I was one of a select few in Northern Ireland in my musical taste.
You can be the captain, I will draw the chart, sailing into destiny, closer to the heart.
schuette

Post by schuette »

wish you had joined up earlier I would have said hi to you at the gig :-D
raj

Post by raj »

There will hopefully be a next time. :-D
You can be the captain, I will draw the chart, sailing into destiny, closer to the heart.
schuette

Post by schuette »

well I'm keeping my toes and fingers crossed that they will tour Scotland again!! ....hopefully they do it soon though as I'm finding it hard to walk ;-)
raj

Post by raj »

schuette wrote:well I'm keeping my toes and fingers crossed that they will tour Scotland again!! ....hopefully they do it soon though as I'm finding it hard to walk ;-)
Lay off the drink a little and the power in your legs will come back. :-D