New Tour in the Spring...Time for our Dream Setlists!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i'll be honest i don't think you could pay geddy to do a bass solo for even a few minutes, i just don't think he'll do it
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

It doesn't really matter to me what they play, and in what order they play it, but there are a few I would like to see....

Circumstances
Territorities
Lessons
Freeze
How It Is
Cinderella Man

And I've been dying for an all out Geddy solo for about 20 years now.

Oh, and if they have to do Closer To The Heart, leave the jam session in at the end. I missed it from the latest tour.

And I can do without Tom Sawyer this time around.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Phildogger

Post by Phildogger »

By-Tor, agree, I love Tom Sawyer, but I rarely ever think of it when someone mentions Rush.

To 98% of North America, Rush = Tom Sawyer.
To the enlightened 2%, Rush = unequaled flights into the other side, taking us from the dark ages to the outer reaches of space, from the Elder Gods to the time of the New Gods of 2112, from vintage sports cars to spaceships caught by black holes, this is Rush.

Pity the 98%
"Living in their Pools, they soon forget about the Sea..."
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Tom Sawyer is a great song, but it's like Stairway to Heaven....Hotel California....I've just heard it too much.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

My only two requests:

Jacob's Ladder. PLEASE, for me, boys. I could die happy after hearing it. :)

Force Ten. This is the first time my hubby is going to get to see the boys live, and he loves that song. It would rule if he could see his fave song live the first time he sees them. 8)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I would LOVE to see Jacob's Ladder again. I saw it when it first came out and when I was teeny weeny and waaay in the back but was absolutely blown AWAY!!!

Same with Circumstances....WANNA SEE IT AGAIN.

Do you think it would be possible to have them do HOW IT IS acoustically? It might be tough during the "hard rock" parts and, of course I'll miss Neil's double-splash. Heck, I'll listen to that one under water.

So many others too...

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

What I really think would be the bees knees would be a combo accoustic number with Different Strings and Panacea. I'd need to wear Depends to that show! :shock: :oops:

:D
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
seeksthewater

Post by seeksthewater »

Ever since they played "2112" on the T4E tour it's a concert must! Or Geddy can just stand there..........heavy sigh :arrow: :wink:
".........pray without surrender"
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

I think for an opener, I would like to hear the words, "Acquitted of all charges." Then they can do pretty much whatever they want to...as long as it includes "Lock and Key" and "Half the World."
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Welcome, Seeksthewater! Nice to have you here! :D

I will be happy with whatever they want to play, it's all good. 8) But I would like to hear more off of VT, especially Vapor Trail, Nocturne, and Freeze.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Xanadu
Fly By Night
Twilight Zone
Red Barchetta
Vital Signs
A Farewell To Kings
Different Strings
Middletown Dreams
Ceiling Unlimited
La Villa Strangiato