Tour 2007

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Fridge

Post by Fridge »

schuette wrote:
Fridge wrote:
schuette wrote: hey I'm a weegie!!! :razz:
My condolences :wink:
piss off :razz:

my brother got my ticket the day :-D ....but I'm not taking Caelan...too dear...?45 :(
Which tickets did you get?
My wife went on the pre-sale whilst I was travelling to the rig and got us block HH row F..dead centre about twenty feet from the stage - sorted!

We're travelling down the night before and staying in the Travelodge on Paisley Road which is just across the Squinty Bridge from the SECC. I think a load of folk from t-n-m-s are meeting up in the Solid Rock Cafe pre-gig if you are stuck for something to do :)
I'm in the disabled bit..I think in the middle of the hall...I'm going as a carer for someone so I cant go for a drink before it...but if your all going for a pint in the SECC as well I'll have a beer with you there :-D
Funny, I'm also going as a carer for my wife who is disabled. However, being the stubborn sod thast she is, she insisted on getting tickets in the front bit. I'll have to wheel her down (she can walk a short distance, but it may be a bit of a jig for her) and park the chair somewhere.

I dare say we'll run into you at the bar....
Ach, if Dougie was here he'd tell you himself....
schuette

Post by schuette »

I need to admit I dont know the person I'm going to be a carer for...it's friends of my brothers...but Graham, my brother, knows already I'll be going for a pint :-D
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Scored. Gedded our tix for July 20 at the White River Amphitheater, lawn seats ( I be a cheapskate). I won't be able to go, but the rest of the family and nephew Justin will be going. The best part, the Hairball family will be going with them! They ged to hang together at the gig! Awesome to ged together with BT pals at a Rush gig!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yes, absowoohoolutely!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the tix Zep.

The check's in the mail, and I ain't kiddin. :-D
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

:smt035
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

PV wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
PV wrote:So... Where are we meeting up?? :cool:
Wherever your van and the mudslides is parked! ;)
Sweet! :-D I'll have the cooler locked and loaded!
Kares4Rush wrote:Is Tommy going to PNC do you know? Will this be Mini's first concert??
Don't know if Tommy's going or not. Haven't talked to him in forever! This will be Mini's second Rush concert - I took her to R30 in Camden (and she also attended RushCon although she didn't go to the concert). It will be her third concert - we did Snow Patrol and Ok.Go on Saturday (and it was so good!!)
Kares4Rush wrote:I lost primo seats at Tweeter. Row F on Geddy's side!!!! Held on to them to long. :cry:
Bummer, Kares! I didn't really even try for Camden. I did the WMMR presale this morning but the seats were all in the back - not worth $60 in my opinion. I'll be hooking up with Panacea out in Phoenix for that show so I'm saving my pennies for my ticket and airfare.
Ah, A friend of mine got 1 ticket for Camden center section row N. She asked if I want it (I won't go there alone...only if someone I knew was going) but I can tell her to hold it if you want to buy it for face value. Still good seat but I understand if you are counting your pennies.

I bought two tickets for PNC row P section 101 all the way over on Alex's side. But the SAME friend found me row G in section 102!!! But it's a single!!! I don't want to "diss" the person I'm going with so I'm in a bit of a delimma!!! Row G!!!! Aagh! Do you know of someone who might want the other row P ticket? I'm full of shameful guilt at wanting to be just THAT much closer to Geddy yet the person I'm going with, although a Rush fan is not as "chuffed" about going as I am so...

Yay on OK Go with Mini! I'd love to see them. Great on Snow Patrol too! Youse a great Rock n Roll Mommy! :D

Hooray for everyone else in scoring tickets near or far for themselves or their loved ones!!!!!! :-D 8) Whoo Hoo!!! Rush TOUR!!!!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Right now I only have 2 for Mohegan Sun.
Selling them all at once put me at a big disadvantage.

Ebay will eventually provide me with:

Mansfield MA and maybe
Saratoga Springs and maybe
Virginia Beach

My son may be in national bowling championships
in Buffalo 7/7 + 7/8 so I may try for July 4th's show and go
early since I have the week off.
However that would make the PNC show and meeting
Kares and PV almost out of the deal.
:(

I'll keep you posted.

I wish we could pay sacks of chicken feed like the Indy folks.
:shock: :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Middle Kingdom wrote:
My son may be in national bowling championships
in Buffalo 7/7 + 7/8
:-D Right on!
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Here's Alex doing a radio interview yesterday:
http://filexoom.com/files/2007/4/3/6696 ... erview.mp3
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

The man is awesome. Thanks, Elfie!

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Verrah Kewl! :-D
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

cheers elfie :-D
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

The part that excited me was "three instumentals". I love Geddy and his singing. But the instrumentals have always been my favorites, starting with La Villa Strangiato. An album with three of them? How cool is that?! :-D
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball

A golf club called Coppinwood?!?!?

Does he know what that means?!?!?!?!? :-D
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yeah! I had to play it over and over because at first I thought he said "Coffinwood!" :shock:

Geddy was interviewed at my local station here in New York, Q104.3!!!
:-D
http://www.q1043.com/cc-common/podcast/ ... dfiles.xml