Leafs Game, Rush Show - Ultimate Canadian Weekend

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Leafsfan

Leafs Game, Rush Show - Ultimate Canadian Weekend

Post by Leafsfan »

Hello fellow Rush fans. I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I have my ticket to the Sunday night Rush show in October and am about 90% certain I have a line on Leafs tickets for the season opener against Montreal. Sounds fantastic, right? Here's the problem...I live in Wisconsin.

The cash I saved for airfare and hotel had to go to fixing my truck. Brakes are kind of important in a vehicle, ya know, preventing accidents and such. No, this is not spam or some kind of scam. I'm a 31 year old Rush fan who was planning on taking my ladyfriend to Toronto for the game and the show. If you can spare a buck to make it happen or would be willing to pass along word to others who would be willing to back it, I would forever be grateful. If not, no worries. Just throwing this out there to see if one can harness the power of hockey and Rush fans to make it happen.

http://gogetfunding.com/project/maple-l ... an-weekend

Thanks!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Your website is amusing but truth be told you should have just lied and said your kid needed a liver or something..:-D

Welcome to the board none the less! :-) :-D
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Good to meet ya... Now.... This is easy. The Leafs have not made the playoffs in 7 years. Rush is getting better with age. I think its a pretty easy call. I know its Habs vs Leafs... And I totally feel for your situation. But I would pass on the Leafs right now. If it came down between my team and Rush.... I will go see Rush every single time. Except for a game 7 of course. Lol
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!