Rush.net

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

awip2062 wrote:What a bloody prize!
Who would want to claim that bloody prize?

Hey, with a little rewording, that might work in a song. You think?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hmm, I'll take a stab at it.

La guillotine will claim her bloody prize!

:shock:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

*Lifesonite wrote:Hmm, I'll take a stab at it.

La guillotine will claim her bloody prize!

:shock:
Ya know, L*ite, I think you are on to something with that one! 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
AK

Post by AK »

Yeah, and let's have them march to Bastille Day before that.
You can't save me from myself
You can't save her
You're lucky if you save yourself
Do yourself a favor
john

rush.net

Post by john »

A warm welcome to the homeless.
Rush.net sucked
schuette

Post by schuette »

welcome john...........hope you have fun here :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome John! Pull up a chair and play with us!
Onward and Upward!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I've been gone because I joined Counterparts and tried to fit in as well as possible...but it just wasnt happening. I returned here because this is really the only rush message board where i've felt at home. I missed this place.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Awww...Kevin, that is so nice to say of us. We try, but sometimes I think we do ged on each other's nerves too. Comes from becoming a kind of family, I think.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Just let us know how we can help. If we work hard enough we can alienate you here too ;)

Welcome back to the fold 8)

:-D
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

awip2062 wrote:Awww...Kevin, that is so nice to say of us. We try, but sometimes I think we do ged on each other's nerves too. Comes from becoming a kind of family, I think.

I can imagine, you guys do seem very close-knit. I was kind of intimidated at first, but after awhile it felt like you all were kind enough to let me in, and it was nice. Hopefully that hasnt changed. :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh, no it hasn't changed! You are most welcome to be a part of the family!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Kevin, don't be silly! Actually, I kinda know how you feel. When I was first dragged here by NPG from Rush.net I was scared that it was really "cliquey" here as everyone seemed to know eachother. Most Everyone here is so great!

I recognized loved names from Rush.net but the long-established peeps here like Schu, Panacea, PV and others were so warm and welcoming to the shy interloper. Now I won't shut up! (mabbeh I shoould!)

This is an unique site and by-tor should be proud (no suck-ups---just the truth). Alot of the "family-type" posts you see are from peeps like *ite, Sir M, Endlessly Rocking, Elf Dude, Slaine, etc. and so forth are people who joined waaay after me but just found a comfy home to have fun in and we all LOVE Rush! :lol:

Babble Babble, Kares on a Friday!!!! :shock:

Welcome back and post on, Kevin! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Thanks! Jeez, I dont think i've ever been to a forum so warm and welcoming as this one. It's good to be back! :-D
Me

Post by Me »

I neglect to visit introductions, a split hair section on my part. It's like really I don't care about your name so much as your nature. That puts a wringle on my part towards your perception in introductions, sorry. I'm absent minded in some things that's a waste of time :razz:

I didn't bother to go back but I saw myself in name posting and wanted to say welcome to the insoforurmymind roper room welcome.

Kevin
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.