Rush.net

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

:occasion5:

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
vapman

helllllooooo-just another tri-net refugeeee!

Post by vapman »

hello
they just shut down the rush interactive network,what on earth is going on with all this?i just joined it for rush info chat etc,what i got was like some sort of gang? is there anybody else from there in here?-there was no warning so nobody on there could even say goodbye,i know some of the people there really depended on it as if it was a proper family,i never got treated like it though i always seemed an outsider,anybodt from tri-net or any of the old board members have any idea what happened,i didnt even know we were on borrowed time?
EndlesslyRocking

Re: helllllooooo-just another tri-net refugeeee!

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

vapman wrote:hello
they just shut down the rush interactive network,what on earth is going on with all this?i just joined it for rush info chat etc,what i got was like some sort of gang? is there anybody else from there in here?-there was no warning so nobody on there could even say goodbye,i know some of the people there really depended on it as if it was a proper family,i never got treated like it though i always seemed an outsider,anybodt from tri-net or any of the old board members have any idea what happened,i didnt even know we were on borrowed time?
Wow. Isn't this a looooooong story. Best to check out Counterparts http://www.rushmessageboard.com/forums/cp/index.php and read the BEEF forum. It'll lay out the entire pitiful story in excruciating detail.

BTW: Welcome to by-tor! A much saner place....relatively anyway....

;)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Was wondering what exactly happened to rush.net, the same thing go for geddylee.net? I really miss a lot of people from GL.net.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I'm not convinced that Tri-Net is gone, but we shall see. Normally, I would go off on a rant about now, but I'm tired of it all, and would just let the 'war' die.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Die war die!

Let's put it in a box bound with chains and locked with locks and labeled "Kindly do not open -- this is war."
Onward and Upward!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Shall we keep it Under Lock and Key??
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

3 travelers wrote:Shall we keep it Under Lock and Key??
brilliant, 3. i'll bring the lock, you bring the key. in fact ..

why don't we have a Lock & Key party at Schu's pub? maybe t'll bring Alex along!! :-D :-D i'll bring RYAN & Jake!! :smt049 :smt055 :love4: :smt007 :love3: :love2:

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

vapman wrote:hello
It's a long and involved story. You can get one side of the story over at Counterparts. The other side? Well, with Tri-Net going away, that may not be so easy to find. Anyway, welcome to the boards here, and if there's anything I can do for you, just give me a shout.

ps - Watch out for schuette....she's a nut job. :razz:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
schuette

Post by schuette »

by-tor wrote:
ps - Watch out for schuette....she's a nut job. :razz:
what have I ever done to you... ye big shit of a man 8)

ignore by-tor vapman he talks shit all the tiime but welcome to the board...hope you have fun :-D
vapman

Post by vapman »

well thanx all!
i must be silly or somik,take no notice,i had zilch idea that anything was ever wrong-lets disengage and turn the page-think il stay at by-tor now!
by the way im english and live in the southeast,anyone going to wembley on the9th sept?
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

vapman wrote:well thanx all!
i must be silly or somik,take no notice,i had zilch idea that anything was ever wrong-lets disengage and turn the page-think il stay at by-tor now!
by the way im english and live in the southeast,anyone going to wembley on the9th sept?
I'll be there
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

vapman wrote:well thanx all!
You picked the right place to stay at, vapman.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

LisaBug2112 wrote:Was wondering what exactly happened to rush.net, the same thing go for geddylee.net? I really miss a lot of people from GL.net.
There are quite a few people from GL.net over at Counterparts, like Windshieldfly, Grand Designs, Deb, , Zilla, RushTeacher, Spaceghost, etc. I'm sure there are more that I'm not remembering right now...

:razz:
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance