Chronicles DVD in the UK and Europe

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Chronicles DVD in the UK and Europe

Post by Ogg »

Two and a half years after being released on Region 1 DVD in the US and Canada, the Chronicles DVD Video collection will finally be released on Region 2 DVD in the UK and Europe May 3rd. Based on the timing, this is likely an attempt by Universal to cash in on the attention brought to the band from the upcoming current 30th Anniversary Tour, but European fans aren't complaining. It is believed this release will be identical to the Region 1 release, consisting of Closer To The Heart [live], The Trees [live], Limelight [studio], Tom Sawyer [studio], Red Barchetta [live ESL version], Subdivisions [Through The Camera Eye version], Distant Early Warning [TCCE version], Red Sector A [live P/g tour video version], The Big Money [edit], Mystic Rhythms,! Time Stand Still, Lock And Key, Afterimage [TCCE version], The Enemy Within [TCCE version].

Alex Quoted in Classic Rock Magazine: The May issue of Classic Rock, featuring Axl Rose on the cover, has a full page on the 30th Anniversary Tour and an interview with Alex Lifeson confirming that his current legal problems won't stop the tour going ahead as planned. He also says the band is thinking about releasing a boxed set to commemorate their 30th annversary (which confirms our earlier story regarding a "30th Anniversary Rush Release?!"), and that the band will be playing some older material on the upcoming tour. He also discusses the next studio album: "Geddy and I have spent the last couple of weeks messing around. Because it was happening so casually, we'd realised how much we missed working together. When the tour ends in September, we'll get serious about doing some more writing." The issue also includes full page ads for the tour (with the UK extra dates) and a full page ad for the Chronicles DVD which is being released in the UK on May 3.

courtesy of pwindows
Sir Red

Post by Sir Red »

Thanks for that Ogg
and guess what its only 11 pounds on Amazon

Chronicles at Amazon

Red
exiled yorkie

Post by exiled yorkie »

its really not that great to be honest with you, but some rush is better than no rush eh?
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Thanks for that Ogg
and guess what its only 11 pounds on Amazon
No probs mate, it's about time us brits/euro's received the same as our american counterparts. I have had the Chronicles video for ages so will be good to add it to my dvd collection...eleven quid cant be bad :)

Sept 15th, Birmingham NEC, counting the days...
zintman

Hidden songs

Post by zintman »

Does anybody know how to access the hidden songs on the dvd??
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

No, but you should start a thread in the Video section about it. That is if it doesn't tell you there :)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT