Bass line of the day...

All about Geddy

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

happysmilies007 wrote:awesome, SMD, i was gonna post one from CP as well.

today's bassline is Leave That Thing Alone L-I-V-E on the RIR disc. man that song rocks.

btw, this goes into effect 28 hours from now. :tongue5:

carolynn :evil:

cheater ! lol
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I hate to undercut both of you like this, but today's bassline should be Afterimage. That song has a kicking bassline that is virtually unmatched. Enjoy.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

*Lifesonite wrote:I hate to undercut both of you like this, but today's bassline should be Afterimage. That song has a kicking bassline that is virtually unmatched. Enjoy.
wait your turn!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
happysmilies007

well ya know, if L*nite can do it than i can too!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

you do realize the 3 songs he's requested have no bass parts eh?
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Geddy never found his true place in the band as roadie. The poor fellow.

Today's bassline of the day is Subdivisions. Particularly the introduction and first two verses of the song. I just get shivers when he plays his bass like that.
happysmilies007

dude, look back a lil bit.. I ALREADY CHOSE SUBDIVISIONS!! and l*nite, quit posting more basslines. we have enough to satisfy the next week!!

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Too many basslines? Is it possible?
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

nopes awip! but l*nite has to understand the rules too!! i mean, you hafta post them THAT DAY or else they'll just pile up & pile up!! hey, we should have 2 basslines per day! that'll cut em down!

happysmilies007

today's bassline is Everyday Glory! although the bass is pretty quiet in this'un, it is b-e-a-utiful!

happysmilies007

heeheehee!! the bassline page is mine again!!

ok, today's bassline is Jacob's Ladder!! listen to the bass in the beginning..it rules! so simple, and yet so complex!! (if that makes any sense)

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

happysmilies007 wrote:nopes awip! but l*nite has to understand the rules too!! i mean, you hafta post them THAT DAY or else they'll just pile up & pile up!! hey, we should have 2 basslines per day! that'll cut em down!

heres a tip, you can enver have too many ged lines and there are no rules ;) , life isn't fair youngone and we are all sneaky
happysmilies007

aaaaallllllllllriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! you see, i was confused by the 'bassline of the day' title for this thread. :P

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

hehehe , glad you understand :evil:
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Sig test.
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT