amusing site.........

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Devil's Advocate

amusing site.........

Post by Devil's Advocate »

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that 49% of this country would rather carry their hate and feel the need to apologize instead of sucking it up, and at least trying to work together. I'm sorry that the majority of this 49% have no real clue as to why they hate the Bush administration, but only know either a) it's fun to bitch or b) they only listen to what the mainstream media or Hollywood know-it-all's have to say. I'm sorry that 49% of this country want to use the freedoms provided by those who serve to bitch about them serving. I'm sorry that 49% of this country is more willing to cry and moan about an issue than they are about getting off their ass and doing something about it. I'm sorry that 49% of this country feels that it is more important to do what the rest of the world wants us to do, than it is for us to do what's best for ourselves.

The best man lost....boo-hoo-hoo....I'm so sorry.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

*Wipes tears from my eyes*........... "That was beautiful man." :cool:
This space for rent