here

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

here

Post by Soup4Rush »

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraqi regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2 Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."
Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget. To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic. God bless America. Thank you and good night. If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
Happy 2015!
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

So humanitarian aid should be contingent on the nation being a military ally of the US? Interesting.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Sure, why not. Why do we have to be the world's saviour when we have people in our own country starving and living below poverty standards. It's like me giving $5 to some kid that is hungry and letting my own starve. I don't think people like you get it sometimes. WE ARE TRYING TO HELP THE IRAQI PEOPLE, while the rest of the world (or list #2) burns our flag and talks bad about us. This email is saying ENOUGH! Lets help our own(or list #1) and forget about the rest. Let France Germany Russia and China help other countries(for a change) and when someone from list #2 screws with us, we remove them from the face of the world and the rest of list #2 can scream till they are blue in the face. I love the USA and I am tired of seeing my fellow citizens suffer while we hand trillions of dollars over to third world shitholes whose people burn our flag. I am tired of seeing our jobs go overseas. I am tired of hearing people condem this country who have never defended it. :twisted: :twisted: This is the greatest country in the world. (THAT IS WHY PEOPLE COME HERE ON BOATS (or whatever else that will float) TO LIVE. GOD BLESS THE USA!!! love it or get the hell out.

***Soup steps of his soapbox*******
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

I'm speaking as a non American ..obviously ;)...I cant agree with everything that's been said...for one I dont think America is the world's saviour...America isnt even saviour to itself...
Okai here goes...I think that email just sounded like America saying..."We are the best country ever...dont fuck with us or we will crush you..if you're not gonna help us, beware..blah de blah de blah"
Just cuz your American does not make you better than me...you do not live in a better country...you may be more powerful..but the majority of powerful people are bullies or corrupt..
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."
this I agree with....I get annoyed at my country for this. Every country should look after it's citizens first...they should be the governments main pirority...unfortunately it's not..
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

schuette wrote:I'm speaking as a non American ..obviously ;)...I cant agree with everything that's been said...for one I dont think America is the world's saviour...America isnt even saviour to itself...
Okai here goes...I think that email just sounded like America saying..."We are the best country ever...dont fuck with us or we will crush you..if you're not gonna help us, beware..blah de blah de blah"
Just cuz your American does not make you better than me...you do not live in a better country...you may be more powerful..but the majority of powerful people are bullies or corrupt..
this I agree with....I get annoyed at my country for this. Every country should look after it's citizens first...they should be the governments main pirority...unfortunately it's not..

last time I checked Scotland is on list #1.... and the reason America is not a saviour to itself, is that it is too busy saving the rest of the world.

When you say you do not agree with me, that is the beauty of it. You can disagree with me because someone has provided you the right to your own opinion. Our countries are great because of that. The people of Iraq never had that freedom. We are trying to help them get that freedom and for our troubles we get our flag burned, our kids killed and our country bashed. Well this American has had enough. Let the rest of the world(list number 2 figure it out on thier own :evil:
Happy 2015!
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Just outa curiosity: which list is Israel on?
schuette

Post by schuette »

It's Britain that is on the list...I've not got freedom....I am Scottish, I dont want to be British..I do not want to be ruled by England.

and it's not too busy cuz it's saving other countries...it's too busy cuz it's concerning itself with other countries....Britain is the same
Last edited by schuette on Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

BLACK,WHITE, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, ORANGE AND GREEN

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote:Just outa curiosity: which list is Israel on?
probably list #1, but should be list #2... They are responsible for 50% of the problems in the middle east.
Happy 2015!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I am an American and I am sometimes not proud of how it is run. It is in its "I am so great" stage that it doesn't realize it has its flaws. You say it goes off saving other 3rd worlds and from the history I am picking up, they took their time until they finally helped britain fight against germany during the world wars.
I love my Welshman.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Well I think the only way to get a non debatable answer to why the US took so long to aid England in WWI and WWII is from grand parents who were there. All I can say is different time different world.
This space for rent
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Devil's Advocate wrote:So humanitarian aid should be contingent on the nation being a military ally of the US? Interesting.
I wouldn't go as far as 'military ally', but I feel the time is long overdue for this country to stop giving handouts to countries who a) only want handouts, b) just use the money to build bigger mansions for their dictators and c) take the money and turn their backs on us. I mean look at it from a person to person perspective; Will you continue to give money to someone who does nothing more with their life than come to you to borrow money? Continue to give money to a man who uses that money to buy himself fancy clothes while his children go without food? Continue to give money to a man who spits in your face everytime you need help with something?

I think this should go for the people inside this country too. Only want a handout from the government without trying to get a job/better yourself? Want to take the governments money to feed your crack habit while your family lives in poverty? Want government money so you can just bitch and whine about said government? Take your business elsewhere.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I can't speak for Soup, but Israel is on my list of, "stand on your own two feet, and quit beating your chest thinking that we're going to bail you out."

I'd be perfectly happy if we (the U.S.) cut all ties with the Arab countries, and Israel. Let them fight it out on their own.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:
I can't speak for Soup, but Israel is on my list of, "stand on your own two feet, and quit beating your chest thinking that we're going to bail you out."

I'd be perfectly happy if we (the U.S.) cut all ties with the Arab countries, and Israel. Let them fight it out on their own.
I could have not said it any better. They are like cats and dogs. I honestly think they are born with a hatred for each other.

As far as WWII and the US waiting so long to jump in. I guess you are damned if you do, damned if you don't. The world was critical of the US because we waited too long for WWII and not long enough with Iraq. I do not see much of a difference between Saddam and Hitler. Which brings me back to the original problem. The US and her allies should pull back and let the rest of the world solve thier own problems. and if you mess with us, you die.
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

HELLS YEAH SOUP :cool:

I liked the shout-out to France and Canada too(that's why I say "hel--low Canada" in some of my posts....I like to rake 'em a little)...And France....geez...what can I say? They "Love with their face and fight with their feet" :razz:
Don't start none...won't be none.