United 93

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Like I said before, just sit back and thank your goverment and all who came before them, including your leaders and veterans, for your freedom of speech and your right to slam the goverment of the country in which you reside in. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Oh, and RL as far as your black mood and fiery temper... Let er rip... I can take it. :cool:
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup...did you see this?

check it out....

www.Americas911Ride.org
Don't start none...won't be none.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Devil's Advocate wrote: I hope you're not lumping all Muslims together with the radicals. That would be like assuming Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps to be representative of all Christians.
I don't see Soups as lumping all Muslims together, as his subject here is the set of Muslims who are causing terror in the world and wanting to kill us all. He has a serious and sincere issue with a group of Muslims; ones who claim to be the only true Muslims. And for good reason!

Many people see Islam as being, fundamentally, the way that Soup mentioned -- if lived out exactly as the Q'ran is written. And, yes there are factions within the religion just like in Christianity, some being more overt and radical and others being more easy-going. We all know that.

We can't forget either that the Muslims in question want to convert or kill the Muslims who are peace-loving here in America and elsewhere, as they do not see the Muslims such as live near By-Tor as true Muslims.
Devil's Advocate wrote: I don't look Muslim? What is a Muslim supposed to look like?
You neither dress nor take care of your facial hair the way that the Muslims we have been talking about, the ones who are trying to convert or kill all of us who do not believe as they do. You wear Western clothing, as does the love of your life, who, by their standards, dresses like something I won't type here, because I don't see her that way.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote: I don't look Muslim? What is a Muslim supposed to look like?
You neither dress nor take care of your facial hair the way that the Muslims we have been talking about, the ones who are trying to convert or kill all of us who do not believe as they do. You wear Western clothing, as does the love of your life, who, by their standards, dresses like something I won't type here, because I don't see her that way.[/quote]

Let me restate, most people who observe the Muslim faith are of Middle Eastern descent. You DA do not fit that mold. In other words, If Osama or one of his pals saw you walking down the street they would see you as just another white crusader that they would like to kill.
Happy 2015!
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

That's what I thought you meant. I hoped I was wrong.

You might want to look up the most populous Islamic nation, and then think about their ethnicity.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Those are not the Muslims we are having trouble with though, DA. Those Muslims in Indonesia practice a moderate form of Islam and are tolerant of other religions. The ones that are taking military action against us are the ones we were discussing to begin with.
Onward and Upward!
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Soup wasn't making that distinction.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Don't start none...won't be none.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Soup4Rush wrote:Like I said before, just sit back and thank your goverment and all who came before them, including your leaders and veterans, for your freedom of speech and your right to slam the goverment of the country in which you reside in. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Oh, and RL as far as your black mood and fiery temper... Let er rip... I can take it. :cool:

Oh I see. We all must follow your view. It is illegal to have an opinion you don't agree with hmm? So this is how you'll treat anybody who has a different opinion about the war. Very clever. :roll:

I had a black mood for putting up with the pinheads at a job I went to so drop it thinking it was for you.
I love my Welshman.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Did anybody see the movie? They gave it good marks in the newspaper.
I love my Welshman.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Devil's Advocate wrote:Soup wasn't making that distinction.
But that is what the thread is about. Does he have to qualify every time he mentions Muslims?
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

RL, I would like to see it but none of the theaters in the county I live in as well as in the county next to me are showing it. Guess I will have to wait until it comes out on video.

As far as Soup saying, "Like I said before, just sit back and thank your goverment and all who came before them, including your leaders and veterans, for your freedom of speech and your right to slam the goverment of the country in which you reside in," he never said that it is or was going to be illegal, or that he thought it should be. He never said anyone has to think like him either. The point is merely that the very government being slammed is the one that allows us the freedom to slam them.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

rushlight wrote:I had a black mood for putting up with the pinheads at a job I went to so drop it thinking it was for you.

I believe he was just saying to say what was on yer mind kiddo. Soupy is a big boy, he can take it. :-)

Whether it is directed at him or not.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil's Advocate wrote:That's what I thought you meant. I hoped I was wrong.

You might want to look up the most populous Islamic nation, and then think about their ethnicity.

You do not look like them either... :razz: and RL I did not say it was illegal or even that you had to share my opinion.. I said you should thank our leaders and our vets that have made it possible for you to express your opinion. In some countries you would have to wear a bag over your face and if you spoke your mind they would cut out your tounge or stone you to death. Nice culture :roll:
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

awesome signature Sigs my man...
Happy 2015!