This makes me sick

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

This makes me sick

Post by Soup4Rush »

Check out this video. This kid who died in Iraq was buried here Saturday. Has anyone heard of the WBC? They are a group of lawyers that claim to be members of a baptist church in Kanas. They go around and picket at American soldier's funerals. Their website is God hates America and God hates fags. Google either and you will be truly sickened.

the link for the vid:

http://www.wanetv.com/

look under featured videos titled Huntington soldier laid to rest.
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Looked like a nice service for a great Soldier. Too bad the about the protestors, everything he fought for which allowed the protestors the freedom to do the crap they do.................I wonder if they ever think of it like that.

Gah!!!

I would prolly go to jail outside a demonstration thing like that.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I was going to go but decided not to. I would have been arrested for sure. The Patriot Guard had things in hand though. They are a group of motorcycle riders who go to funerals and basically shield the family of fallen soldiers from these assholes. They stand in front of the protestors with American Flags and rev up their motorcyles to drown out their chants.

http://patriotguard.org/
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

just goes to show Soup...you don't have to worship Islam to be a fascist...
Americans should be VERY worried about it too...

Hats off to the Patriot Guard, for they keep balance in a nutty, mixed-up, fooked up world, as we bury our fallen heroes...

And what a dubious bunch to protest a funeral....That's just wrong for ANY reason...It shows no respect at all, and that makes ME SICK...

I hope they protest MY funeral.....I'll be laying face-down, so they all can KISS MY FAT ASS...
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Cool, I'll have a place to park my bike then. :-D
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

They are their own church. About 80 members. And the vast majority are all from the same family. I think there's been a bit too much in-breedin' goin' on there...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

That is sickening. The Bible I read says that G-d so loved the world (including America and gay people) that He sent His only Son to die for us. It also says that He desires that none should die.
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

oh yeah Elfie.....they're definitely "keeping it in the family" :roll:

I smell "Deliverance"....hand me that compound bow over there... :-D

first one of 'em that opens their mouth gets a broadhead :razz:
Don't start none...won't be none.