Terrorist Plot - breaking news

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Schu posted two articles on it, RL.
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

It's better for me to watch the news. I want to know which airlines were in danger.
I love my Welshman.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

The news may not say. One of the articles mentioned that information was not being released yet. Maybe it has been by now.
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I understand now. Continental airlines, which I use, was one of the targets. Makes me nervous but with me being skint for a plane trip, D.A. and I will take our time until we feel it's ok.
I love my Welshman.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

The hell with that kiddo.

To hell with the terrorists!!!

Live yer life. The best way to go is to go while doing what you want, right. If something so unfortunate was to happen while you were visiting Dan, or vice versa, well then, so be it.

BUT DO IT ON YER TERMS, not the rat bastard terrorists.

Live baby live!!!
This space for rent
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I am going back to Wales Hairy. D.A. wants me to go for the summer because I keep going during the winter months and it's usually rainy and many places are closed to tourists. We think the rule about not taking liquids on board is a bit much so we'll wait until they lighten up on it. As soon as things calm down then we'll start planning. First time 9/11 happened, I didn't want to fly anymore. Then when I met D.A. I couldn't let what happened keep me from him. :-)
I love my Welshman.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

There you go then..........................*Hi 5's RL*

So what's so bad about no liquids? (I know, what would be next, they do in flight U.A's?????) :shock:

Still, glad to see you kick em in the stones and give em the finger. :-D
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

rushlight wrote:I am not quite up to speed on what has happened. I woke up around 8am and turned on the computer and telly. Before the news ended, they mentioned something of police arresting guys in London who were going to bomb planes again. I also heard that we cannot take liquids on the planes now. I'll have to put my carry on bag with my suitcase when I see D.A. again. The news will be on in a few hours for me.
You can't bring electronics on board in England either, but you can here...how's that gonna work on a round-trip flight? *scratches head*

*SOLUTION* better leave that stuff home too... :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
schuette

Post by schuette »

I dont see the problem with allowing no liquids....you can still take your medicine if it's liquid....you just have to drink some in front of them....same goes with baby milk...
What would be embarrassing is you have any medical equipment, like a cathatar or something......they have to go into a see through bag so everyone will see it
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I can't make plans because I am low on money. I haven't settled on a proper job yet. I have been looking into prices for plane tickets for 2007. I'm not about to rush into another trip with the rules right now. I'll be confused fast. D.A. will be coming to me in November.
I love my Welshman.