The truth to be ignored

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

The truth to be ignored

Post by Xanadu »

Just so you all can ignore, deny and otherwise block this out from your minds...no just kidding I still cling to hope.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =zeitgeist
We're all mad here!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Finally something worth replying to and I am not kidding most peeps will just pull the covers over their head and ignore the larger world they live in.

Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was assassinated today and soon a nuke coming to your neighborhood. Your ignorant if you think the top dogs are going to sit idle while the rest of us dogs use up all the resources', wake the fuck up people.

EXCELLENT POST XANNY
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was assassinated today and soon a nuke coming to your neighborhood.
Yeah, I've been watching that story with concern as well Kev. It is indeed a big deal. al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility on a website somewhere, but it hasn't been comfirmed yet. She was a very brave woman. A true ally in the fight against terrorism.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I was really hoping for more details at the website which the page with the video said would have more details. I was a bit disappointed, though, when I went into the Bush section there and found this:

Sponsored listings for Bush:

* Bush CD
Buy Bush CD at SHOP.COM. Thousands of Brands. Hundreds of Stores. The Convenience of OneCart ?.
www.SHOP.com
* Bush
Buy or Create George Bush Shirts, Buttons, Stickers & More at Zazzle.
www.Zazzle.com
* Dexknows Seattle
Your Directory for Retail Furniture Get Complete Area Listings Now.
DexKnows.com
* Redbridge Beer from Anheuser Busch
Redbridge wheat-free sorghum beer is made with you in mind.
www.redbridge.com
* Furniture Factory Direct
Furniture factory direct & More. 100,000 Stores. Deals. Reviews.
shopping.yahoo.com

Now how is a link to a company selling beer or furniture more details on the information given in the video?

:roll:
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ElfDude wrote:
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was assassinated today and soon a nuke coming to your neighborhood.
Yeah, I've been watching that story with concern as well Kev. It is indeed a big deal. al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility on a website somewhere, but it hasn't been comfirmed yet. She was a very brave woman. A true ally in the fight against terrorism.
So this shows that, yes, indeed, we should be trying to stop al-Qeada because if we don't they will take out those who do not agree with them.
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh, and I should mention, my anti-virus software picked up a change to my system and a virus while I was clicking around there, so I stopped looking at the different sections.
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

awip2062, I think that domain has been bought out...its all just advertisements. Really if you want more information, just be observant, watch the news, or TV (I know you don't but just to see) and really, the internet is not much better.

If you want I can find you some web pages.
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I've read web pages about most of the talking points brought up in that video, so no worries there, but thanks. I just found it odd to offer to back something up and then have a bunch of ads for information. The site being bought out makes sense, though.
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

Here is some more answers that lead to more question cutting edge science and it's fact at least in my opinion it is yet I respect anyone that differs that's just all right in my book too. How's that for being contradicting?

http://de.sevenload.com/videos/wfqfP8u/ ... iderPage/2
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

:?
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))