FEEDOM OF SPEECH

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Just for the record... it's hardly fair to be calling Hairy the toolbag here. If there has to be name-calling and anger here it should be directed towards me, not him.

A thread I started went completely haywire so I asked that it be removed. Hairy just made a judgement call... leave the flaming for everyone to look at or pull it down? I can't think of any good forum moderator that wouldn't have made the same choice he made when being faced with that request.

So, hows about writing nasty poems about me instead of him, eh?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

What the Hell is wrong with you Kev!!! We are susposed to be a big family here and this is the way you act... WTF dude!! Everybody in here has been nice to you. I understand you have had more than your fair share of grief in your life. I can't even beging to imagine what you are going through. Kev, I am seriously worried about you. I can also tell you I am not the only one. This whole board cares about you. you need to stop what you are doing.. None of us deserve this. :(
Happy 2015!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Me wrote: I AM JUST GETTING STARTED AND WILL CONTINUE TILL BY-TOR IS NO MORE :x
That's likely an achievable goal. John has put up with an awful lot of drama. I've seen other forum owners get fed up and pull the plug for less than this.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Me

Post by Me »

GOOD BECAUSE I AM NOT EVER GOING TO STOP
PAYBACK IS A BITCH NICE MESS HE'LL HAVE TO CLEAN UP TOO

HAIRBALL SHOULD OF THOUGHT BEFORE DELETING A THREAD YOUR WRITING YES EVERYONE ELSE'S NO
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

KEVIN...seriously...WHAT THE FUCK??? :? :? :?
We're all mad here!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Kev, you're better than this. Please don't rob those of us who did nothing of your friendship.