President Obama

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

zepboy

Post by zepboy »

I am not glad that Obama won. I am concerned for the well-being of our country.

I don't know where he got his education, but it seems that he believes that we have an unlimited amount of money to give away. He has not mentioned, to my knowledge, where he plans on getting this money.

None of his giving, to my knowledge, is to programs or processes that will pump money into our economy after the initial project is finished. Many roads and bridges will be built, but afterward, they do nothing to generate income for anybody. In fact, they will require even more money to keep them intact. This causes me concern. Many fetuses will be aborted, but I don't see how that will cause a residual effect that will enhance the economy. This causes me concern.

The only idea I have at this point is that the government will require every citizen to hold a garage sale of their own personal possessions in order to ultimately bail out the government. After all, we're in this together! lol
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Haha, you should have been around a few months ago. It got quite invigorating if not brutal. :-)

Yes. I, for one, am glad that McCain/Palin did not win. So many of us would be in Europe and Canada now if they were ruining...er, running things. :-D
That is a pretty empty threat 1% of those who claim it ever follow through on, it goes about the same as chopping off your foot because you didn't get your way :razz:
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yeah, learn to detect sarcasm, humor and smiley faces.
1%, eh? You like to pull figures out of your ass. Just keep them there. :P
I am not glad that Obama won. I am concerned for the well-being of our country.
Exactly how I thought and felt when Bush was elected and re-elected, so I feel ya.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Yeah, learn to detect sarcasm, humor and smiley faces.
1%, eh? You like to pull figures out of your ass. Just keep them there. :P
94% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

^^^
LOL! :lol:
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))