A SECRET blueprint for US global domination

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Big Blue Owl

A SECRET blueprint for US global domination

Post by Big Blue Owl »

A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

http://cryptome.info/0001/rad/rad.htm

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for maintaining global US pre-eminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for 'as far into the future as possible', the report says. It also calls for the US to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as 'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document written by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must 'discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role'.

The PNAC report also:

l refers to key allies such as the UK as 'the most effective and efficient means of exercising American global leadership';

l describes peace-keeping missions as 'demanding American political leadership rather than that of the United Nations';

l reveals worries in the administration that Europe could rival the USA;

l says 'even should Saddam pass from the scene' bases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain permanently -- despite domestic opposition in the Gulf regimes to the stationing of US troops -- as 'Iran may well prove as large a threat to US interests as Iraq has';

l spotlights China for 'regime change' saying 'it is time to increase the presence of American forces in southeast Asia'. This, it says, may lead to 'American and allied power providing the spur to the process of democratisation in China';

l calls for the creation of 'US Space Forces', to dominate space, and the total control of cyberspace to prevent 'enemies' using the internet against the US;

l hints that, despite threatening war against Iraq for developing weapons of mass destruction, the US may consider developing biological weapons -- which the nation has banned -- in decades to come. It says: 'New methods of attack -- electronic, 'non-lethal', biological -- will be more widely available ... combat likely will take place in new dimensions, in space, cyberspace, and perhaps the world of microbes ... advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool';

l and pinpoints North Korea, Libya, Syria and Iran as dangerous regimes and says their existence justifies the creation of a 'world-wide command-and-control system'.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I will read this fully after I get home.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

That's one looooooooooong document!

If you read it one way *cocks head to side* it sounds like a document written up with the aim of making the world safe for our nation. If you read it another way *cocks head to other side* it sounds like Bush wanted to take over the world and be ruler of all.
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

yada yada yada . . .
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yes, yada times three unless it had been an Obama document/scandal/horror, then it's all *YOWZA!!!!* :-)
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

No, then I would know I was reading the comic strips cuz Bog-O couldn't scheme something like that. But then again, I don't think he schemed this election either. Someone else did it for him! :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Holy hell this is a long read.
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Zep, ol' buddy, I'm afraid that if ya wanna gladiate about politics and Obama you'll have to do it alone because I'm not playing anymore. 'Sides, my guy won. He'll do all he can to dig us out of this deep ravine that your beloved Bush (the protector and decider) and his policies and peoples threw us into, and even if we all are again successful, you'll will probably still be indignant and contrary. I can't blame you, given the feelings you have expressed for Bush, Palin, etc.

You are right, though, when you say that this document wasn't created by Bush himself, but was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

All I did was to post a seemingly important (and real) secret document used by the Bush administration that has been unearthed. I didn't put any personal comment or opinion into it and simply found sections of it astounding and, at times typical.

And you are right again; Obama didn't "scheme" his election. People like me did. And now for the next 8 years (you watch) he's our Commander-In-Chief. Until he does something wrong, perhaps we should show a little respect.
CygnusX1

Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:A SECRET blueprint for US global domination
reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated
attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in
January 2001.

hmmm....I guess it's not SECRET anymore! :lol:
Don't start none...won't be none.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Big Blue Owl wrote: Until he does something wrong, perhaps we should show a little respect.
LOL!

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now. It was the Republicans and conservatives asking for respect to be shown, now it is the Demcratics and liberals. I hope we who were asking for respect to be shown can now draw from our experiences and live up to what we asked of others.

Hold me accountable, BBO, please. Remind me of this post if I veer off course.
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Ok, t, but if Obama does anything dishonest or extremely stupid or massively hurtful to us I'll be leading the charge to disembowel him.

No respect for the wicked :lol:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It's a deal! :-D
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:if Obama does anything dishonest or extremely stupid or massively hurtful to us I'll be leading the charge to disembowel him.
I think the Panetta appointment would qualify as massively hurtful, but
that's just my opinion. We'll see.

Other than that, let's get this party started! :lol:
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

I believe that homeland security begins in each home. Get out to that sporting goods store and stock up.

H is coming out this next week, and I get to take her out plinking, so I will by double the rounds!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

zepboy wrote:double the rounds!
Double your pleasure - Double your fun!

"Lock and load/Lock and load/Lock and load...

Safeties on... Downrange IS secure....

Ready on the left!....Ready on the right!...Ready on the firing line!

Open fire at will..."