RUSH EXTENDED TOUR

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Do you plan on attending?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6

Mr. Potatoe Head

RUSH EXTENDED TOUR

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I looked and didn't see a thread regarding this, maybe I missed it? At any rate isn't this a "RUSH" fan web site?

Gina an I will be taking the girls to see one show, it has become a family affair with us. :D

RUSH

RUSH EXTEND WORLD TOUR INTO 2008

TORONTO, ON ? December 12, 2007:

After a hugely successful 2007 run, Rush are pleased to announce they will extend their Snakes & Arrows World Tour into 2008. The band will begin rehearsals in March to revamp the set list before kicking off the tour with their first ever appearance in San Juan, Puerto Rico in April.

2008 will see Rush tour in over 40 cities throughout the United States and Canada making stops in many where they haven?t performed in well over a decade including: Orlando, Oklahoma City, New Orleans, Austin, Jacksonville and Winnipeg to name a few. Along the way, Rush will play new venues in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia and Seattle and will revisit some familiar ones in Boston, Washington and Charlotte amongst others. Rush fans can look forward to a complete tour announcement in mid January. As details develop more information will be made available at www.rush.com and www.livenation.com.

Due to the overwhelming response of their fans in North America, the ?Snakes & Arrows? tour has been Rush?s highest grossing tour ever and the best attended in many years.
Snakes & Arrows (Anthem/Atlantic Records) was recorded in the fall of 2006 with Grammy Award-winner Nick Raskulinecz (Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver) with Rush co-producing. Their first album of original material in nearly five years, Snakes & Arrows debuted at #3 on the Billboard Top 200. In addition, the track "Malignant Narcissism" has been nominated for a Grammy Award in the category Best Rock Instrumental Performance.

Since releasing its self-titled debut album in 1974, Rush has been universally regarded as one of the most inventive and exciting groups in rock, famed for virtuoso musicianship, epic soundscapes, and dramatic lyricism. The band?s extraordinary body of work ? which includes such acclaimed works as 1976?s ?2112,? 1981?s ?MOVING PICTURES,? 1996?s ?TEST FOR ECHO,? and 2002?s ?VAPOR TRAILS? ? has achieved worldwide sales exceeding 35 million units.

Fans will experience the technical virtuosity and hard-rocking compositions they have come to expect from Rush members, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart.

The Rush tour in North America is produced by Live Nation Global Touring and.....

go to Rush.com for further infomation
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Due to the overwhelming response of their fans in North America, the ?Snakes & Arrows? tour has been Rush?s highest grossing tour ever and the best attended in many years.
I shall be attending if all goes well. And as for the above bet they feel pretty awesome that they 'did better' on this tour than any other one. In my opinion the show was about 10x better than seeing them at R30. It was just that good.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

We just need the tour dates so we can take the vacation time.

Woohoo let's go!!!!
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

So far the votes are unanimous!
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

They best be, this is a RUSH board you know. :-)
This space for rent
Mr. Potatoe Head

Tour dates are up http://rush.com/low/tour.html

What a wonderful date for Gina an I, June 14 our anniversary. :D
see you at the Wacovia center in Philadelphia.
Walkinghairball

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Tour dates are up http://rush.com/low/tour.html

What a wonderful date for Gina an I, June 14 our anniversary. :D
see you at the Wacovia center in Philadelphia.

Happy early anniversary to the Taters. And a great show too.
This space for rent
Mr. Potatoe Head

Thank You, Leon!

I got in the dog house for a bit thinking it was our 26th when in fact it's our 27th.... long loving trusting relationship, my wife an I have. :D :D :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

27 years! That is awesome! :-D
Onward and Upward!