Got tix for 2 shows

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*not excited at all* *yawns*

;-)

:-D
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

*smacks t upside the noggin* :razz:
Happy 2015!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Way to go MK you must being doing pretty good for your self
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

^^^

Not really, LOL.
Me and Mrs K still working two jobs each.

I started saving for show tickets
and hotels a couple months ago, and we got
our yearly bonus, so I got to use some of that.

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

That's American ingenuity! :-D
Onward and Upward!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Or "selfishness"

(we can buy house stuff anytime, right?)
:razz:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I guess it does boil down to priorities. So many of our house things are luxuries anyway, so why not go for experience with the money?
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Musictoday sucks. It's the worst attempt at a company to be involved with Rush, as they can't support pre-sale events.
I logged in 10 minutes early and from that moment until 11:45 (made me late for work) I got nothing but errors until finally, an hour and 45 minutes later it goes to a purchase page where there is nothing left but "middle" tickets. Well, Rush made a mistake using this shit outfit to sell their pre-sale tickets to those of us who care enough to sacrifice much to see them in a decent seat. Therefore I must not buy any tickets to this leg of the tour. I will barrage musictoday with hate mail and complaints and do all I can to let Rush know how disappointed and upset this makes a 30 year fan. I want to put my f'ing fist through the wall right now. :cry: :x :(
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Why is the "modify post" button not appearing? Stuff it. I just want to add that I set my account up weeks ago for this highly anticipated event and it did nothing (obviously) to expedite my order. :(
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

((((((((BBO))))))))

That stinks, man, just plain stinks.
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yes, BBO, I agree. MusicToday is indeed an awful outfit. At first I thought it was me but then I read horror story after horror story people were going through with this.

Just got an e-mail from a friend in absolute tears over this. :( I can't believe with all the problems MushitToday gave the fans the first leg that they'd go with them again. :?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Musictoday sucks. It's the worst attempt at a company to be involved with Rush, as they can't support pre-sale events.
I logged in 10 minutes early and from that moment until 11:45 (made me late for work) I got nothing but errors until finally, an hour and 45 minutes later it goes to a purchase page where there is nothing left but "middle" tickets. Well, Rush made a mistake using this shit outfit to sell their pre-sale tickets to those of us who care enough to sacrifice much to see them in a decent seat. Therefore I must not buy any tickets to this leg of the tour. I will barrage musictoday with hate mail and complaints and do all I can to let Rush know how disappointed and upset this makes a 30 year fan. I want to put my f'ing fist through the wall right now. :cry: :x :(
Reeks of "Hanna Montana Syndrome" if you ask me...

the industry/tour heavy-hitters get the best seats...that sucks dude.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Right on, Kares & Cyg. I have already sent some scathing email to them. Lets see if they have the stones to write back with some lame excuse or try to blame it on my T3 connection. Yeah, right dicks.

Man, I just can't shake this hateful feeling........................my whole day is hosed. Now I see why people are forced to get ripped off on eBay. At least you can get the tickets you want.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Right on, Kares & Cyg. I have already sent some scathing email to them. Lets see if they have the stones to write back with some lame excuse or try to blame it on my T3 connection. Yeah, right dicks.

Man, I just can't shake this hateful feeling........................my whole day is hosed. Now I see why people are forced to get ripped off on eBay. At least you can get the tickets you want.
To Rush's management or the ticket management?

Oh that would RULE if Rush's management writes you back.

They might (and by all rights - SHOULD) hook-a-brutha-up to avoid bad press!

FREE-DOM! :P :lol:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Shitty bro.
This space for rent