Ladies and gentlemen....BRUSH !

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yo bub, long time no see. Glad you found the way home. :-D
This space for rent
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Dutch has posted!!!!........now get your arse to the other bits of the forum

you never stayed in contact with me .....that better not happen again!
Whoopsss! and the last thing "we" want to do, is make our Shuey angry, now do we? ;-) hahaha...don't worry Hev_ I'm just like a diaper...always around your *ss and usually full of Sh*t... :-D
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Yo bub, long time no see. Glad you found the way home.

Post by DutchRush »

See how my banner shows...yep! I'm satisfied :twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

IT'S ORANGE!

Did you make that one, Ton? *wants one sorta like it*
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Yep B! X, did that one myself (of coarse :-D )
Me

Re: Oh Boy!

Post by Me »

DutchRush wrote:Oh boy! thanks for the welcome again "Me"...ghee, a lot has happenend ever since but indeed I'm still in this planet, hahaha...
Would that book by any chance, have anything to do with travelling music? haha...it's still here..I read already long ago and still quoting from it, hahaha....that interesting! no really...
Meanwhile lot has happened in my life -and I also tried to find many "victims" to read it, still to no avail..(silly eh? it's s?ch a good book!)

But anyway..it's still here in Holland :-D Is the book yours? because off coarse I will send it back there then..funny though, I never spoke about the book with Dawney again..and ehrr..we still speak! haha..
Just drop me a line with your adress and stuff okay? then I'lle see to it that it geds there...kk?
No keep it...I now have mixed feelings about that being; reducing someones revenue that earned it and thinking that some, were less fortunate than I. Seems like I was wrong about that, going here, doing that, buying this and I got the wrong impression with no TV. I was just trying to be nice, apparently I'm pretty good at being just the opposite, a fool.

We have nothing that is ours except time, which even those without a roof can enjoy.

? Baltasar Graci?n, Or?culo manual y Arte de prudencia

Of course I will still help those that are truely in need but now I shall walk as if I were stepping on egg shells.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

No keep it...I now have mixed feelings about that being; reducing someones revenue that earned it and thinking that some, were less fortunate than I. Seems like I was wrong about that, going here, doing that, buying this and I got the wrong impression with no TV. I was just trying to be nice, apparently I'm pretty good at being just the opposite, a fool.

We have nothing that is ours except time, which even those without a roof can enjoy.

? Baltasar Graci?n, Or?culo manual y Arte de prudencia

Of course I will still help those that are truely in need but now I shall walk as if I were stepping on egg shells.
?LP! :? What have you been drinking lately, hahaha...first asking me about a book, of which I wasn't sure anymore to wh?m it belonged...and now you want me to keep it?!? you got me a little confused there "ME"..dunno what caused you to say this, but I personally don't think you're a fool or whatever...But I suppose you have your reasons. Never the less, if I've been rude or neglective or ?nything...I'm sorry mate!
Me

Post by Me »

I should of been more diplomatic, you have not been rude. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed with a hair across my ass. Actually I figure it was no longer my book after I gave it to Dawn so do with it as you please.
May I suggest to send it to someone who "really" can't afford it on their own.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

No worries "Me"...well, I tried sincerely, but nobody seems to want it...I don't understand, 'cause it's a very good book, really..
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Send it to me Ton........................I still have not read it. :-D
This space for rent
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Walkinghairball wrote:Send it to me Ton........................I still have not read it. :-D
Oh! that's ok Hairy (*thumbs up!) you can leave your adress to me in a PM...I'lle see to it that it geds there, kk?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

\:D/ Hairy's gonna read the book!
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Hope Leon can read, 'cause there aren't many illustrations in there to watch ;-)

:-D :-D :-D
Walkinghairball

Re: ...

DutchRush wrote:Hope Leon can read, 'cause there aren't many illustrations in there to watch ;-)

:-D :-D :-D
I need to break like the wind....................I shall aim it at Tonny. :-D :razz:

What, I gotta take a test..................ok.

What, I gotta read a book.................I fail. :( Funny stuff :D
This space for rent