RUSH in 2004

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Amarok wrote:Ha ha ha, H! That's very cute :evil:
Aren't I though? Image

For sure they'll come to Germany, because it's beautiful here (and should you ever come I'll show you).
Well....if they do have a laps in reasoning I will hitchhike there and you can show me the beauty of Gremany after the gig. :wink:
And if not, you know, Germany is not as big as the States, so I can take my rucksack and my car and drive to Belgium, France, the Isles... HA!
Oh, no...Rush heard of you...that is why they are avoiding Germany! If you go to another country, they will KNOW you are stalking them... :shock:
* Amarok mumbles something *
Ehhh? What's that sonny?
doctorbraino

Post by doctorbraino »

Hey, you can't lock the red-headed stepchild in the basement forever!!
Xanadu wrote:Well I'll be damned...I knew that smell from somewhere :shock: :twisted:

And By-Tor, its one thing to let something in but just don't ask if you can keep it this time :shock:
Did you ever wonder why "Happily ever after" never applied to you?
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Looks like I'll have to knock off a bank again :twisted:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

In '85 I saw Bruce Springsteen in Munich. Now I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but you should have seen all the German people at the show singing right along with Bruce when he did, "Born In The U.S.A." :lol:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Funny thing with that song...it seems to be only Americans don't really get that song, other people do :?
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

VH1 has a show where they give you three choices (maybe more, I can't remember for sure) for what a song means, and for each choice, they make a case for why you should think it's that particular choice. They did Bruce's "Born In The U.S.A.", and it seems that most people thought it was an anti-American song, and that Bruce was turning his back on America on the cover of the album. However, according to 'The Boss', it's all about giving respect and honor to the Vietnam Vets.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

The problem comes from folks not listening to lyrics. I find it surprising how many people have no clue as to what the man or woman they are listening to is saying to them.
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:The problem comes from folks not listening to lyrics. I find it surprising how many people have no clue as to what the man or woman they are listening to is saying to them.
What do you mean by that? :twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I meant what I said.
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I'm waiting for dates
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*stalking Mr. Potatoe Head*
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

I have a question to throw out to you all. I'll give you my opinion first.

I truly would rather see a work of inspiring art towards lyrics in another recording to go along with the up coming tour. Maybe a special limited addition purchased at each venue with a new song or two and clips of previous tours. Burn no more than half a million towards a collectors piece. Just some icing on all our cakes.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

More new Rush? Special stuff? I would go for that.
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

You talking dvd/cd or artwork in print form, kev? Not that it matters cuz I'd buy all of it!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Mr. Potatoe Head

Proclaim excellence throughhout the land.

This is the year of the Cicada in these here parts.

Dr. Onwulata winning a Gold Medal in Goverment Awards Program. :D discovered a way to increase the protein content of foods such as breakfast cereals, corn puffs, cheese curls, and making energy bars by up to 35 percent by adding whey proteins left over from cheese-making. HOOAH 8)

No wonder Alex likes his cheese :)

Nice way to make your bling bling sing while you sleep. :wink:

another good read works for me....
I'm not one to suck up but refering to another book by N>P 8)