Well, I'm back

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

PV wrote:If you need to burn anything, I have the perfect fire pit to do it in! :-D It was the best therapy EVER!
I remember those pictures! Scary!

*ite, if you're reading this, hide that Les Paul Studio of yours in a very safe place!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
wcp17

Post by wcp17 »

Well though this hurts at the very least you can use this as a starting point for a new beginning. It seems like you have plenty of people here who care for you, and thats already a great start.

My thoughts are with you.
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

Just saw this ( I really don't check in here as much as I should!)

H, I don't really know you that well, but I'm sorry to hear about this.

I myself have been with my wife for fifteen years, and like any marriage it has had it's share of trials and tribulations. You really have to work at it to make a go at these things, and the bottom line here appears to be that you were and he wasn't.

The only consolation I can offer is that you were far better finding out now that he wasn't up for the long haul than later when serious financial commitment and children came into play...

All the best

Paul
Ach, if Dougie was here he'd tell you himself....
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

PV wrote:If you need to burn anything, I have the perfect fire pit to do it in! :-D It was the best therapy EVER!
I can testify that it's great fun, too! :-D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

*In my Bevis voice* heh heh heh.......FiRE!!!
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Gotta say, H, I'm proud that you are keeping your head up and not allowing defeat to become a part of YOUR lifestyle. I was hard on you to prepare you for life's tough days, and I am encouraged that you adopted your mother's strength and courage.

Way to go kid! My heart breaks that this has come into your life, but it rejoices in the kind of person you have become.

-Pop
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

So this is why you beat me *sobs*

:P Just teasing :-D

**hugs to everyone**
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

You know? Feath? * it's awfull to read this...I was already informed about it, but never the less I wanted to react to this at the place where "we" first met. As a matter of fact, I feel quite involved in this, also because it brings back memories to the time when I was asked to order your wonderful weddingdress from Germany and such...and d?d, within the fullest of confidence that this would actually work between you and Davo. I remember you, trying to convince me, s????? much, when I had my reservations...not because of the two of you of coarse, but you know? the "being" too young things -and such...but you convinced me anyhow -that this was the right thing to do. Even though this marriage now, between you and David must sadly come to an end, I still believe you did the right thing by marrying him back then. After all I know you a bit longer than just today and I know for a fact that you did ?verything possible to make this work (being the smart, determined and bright kid that I think you are...). Besides, we live and learn eh? I've been there kid, tw?ce even!
But especially in the face of my own coming marriage on 21-12 with Karolien, I had...ack! boy oh boy, I had just wished that this thing between the both of you had worked s??? incredibly much...
But we humans (sometimes) make the wrong decisions -and I believe that G-d, in the end, decides good for us all...
And in case of you, I strongly believe that you will end up fine, Feather...n? single doubt about it. Having to end this marriage won't make you feel better right now...won't make you feel better tomorrow...and it won't probably make you feel better next week as well, but trust me..it WILL make you feel better in the end..
Never the less, as earlier mentioned, I'm v?r, v?rry sorry...* but you'lle ged there, one way or another. You're a bright younglady, still with an excellent and probably long life in front of her! And I will keep my faith in you, no matter wh?t! * carry on H! X and many hugggzzzz from yer Dutch buddy ;-)
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Awwwww, thanks Ton **knuffles en kusje**
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

What did you just call me????
This space for rent
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Dutch names....mwahahahaha Don't worry, Uncle Tonn won't let me use the dirty ones. :angel4:

Doeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Walkinghairball

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This space for rent
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Proost*
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Hobben 'za Hobben! :-D

D'OH! Sorry...that's German. :roll: :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
Aerosmitten