June 22&23, Rush you are the best!!!!

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

June 22&23, Rush you are the best!!!!

Post by Xanadu »

Ged made my fucking day, he played the RICKENBACKER!!! on A Passage to Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy3: I can't believe it, that was so awesome and of all songs to play it on....EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: He was totally kickass on bass in Main Monkey Business and Malignant Narcissism...the other songs too but esp those as I was really looking forward to them. Only in your wildest dreams something could be so awesome but last night was better than that!!!! Ged, you rule!!! :-D

Now of course Alex kicked ass also...the videos were fucking HILARIOUS!!! Love it love it love it! His guitar solos were awesome...esp in The Way The Wind Blows and Hope. Alex, you're a trip!!! :-D

Neil's solo KICKED ASS!! Trippy awesome, energetic gyrating beats, with a light show this time hell yeah!!! Neil, you are the highest professor of both rhythm and philosophy!!! :-D

Overall....I CAN'T WAIT TIL TONIGHT!!! See ya in DC!!!

Xan :-D
Last edited by Xanadu on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're all mad here!
Yestermorrow

Post by Yestermorrow »

Someone is doing the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance today! Glad you had such a good time! :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Awesome news Xanny. :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yay! Xanny had a blast, I see.

:cheers:
Onward and Upward!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Yup the 22nd was a grand show for sure!

Neil was spot on, and except for 1/2
a wrong line sung by Ged in Dreamline,
the show went off without a hitch.

Lil Rush could be the funniest intro ever.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Yeah, awesome intros.

The Larger Bowl in Bristow was powerfully emotional...damn near made me cry...and that nuclear magenta light in HYF, woa! :shock:
We're all mad here!