Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4911
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:38 am
- Location: New Jersey
Mike (RushFanFL) was at McD's for lunch yesterday and this was on his placemat.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
- Posts: 25037
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
- Location: Bacchus Plateau
"I'll have the McRush please!"
- Posts: 7878
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: My vortex.
Maybe we're supposed to eat that paper
We're all mad here!
- Posts: 25518
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Did he take one home to frame?
Onward and Upward!