August 23rd Kansas City

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Wendy

Post by Wendy »

So many observations, such an engaging review of your day.
Can I ask if you saw the dinosaurs on stage by Alex?
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Oh yes, lots!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Seriously? Give us an estimate of how many?
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

We think anywhere from 20-30
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

That many, wow that's a lot of dinosaur species.
8) 8) 8)
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

He must have just gotten one from a fan because one of the crew added another just before the show began.