Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
- Posts: 17310
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
- Location: We don't call 911 here.
missed ya sugar booger...
Don't start none...won't be none.
- Posts: 25518
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Wales?!?! That's hardly any distance from where Ogg lives (by a Californian's standards, admittedly *wink*); will you drop in on our favorite UK postie?
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head
- Posts: 1783
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:25 am
Glad to hear you had a absofuckingbrilliant time
I hope you have a Wale of a time in Wales too.
- Posts: 17945
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
- Location: Grangemouth, Scotland
What cha gonna do in Wales?
not what I want to do as we're in a family room
I'd love to go and see Ogg but to be honest I dont think I'll make it
....I'll get to meet the bugger one day though
cheers cygs..missed you to
and I will have a wale of a time in Wales tattie heid
- Posts: 1658
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:58 am
- Location: Lower Michigan
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"