Pics of us

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Richard Simmons

Post by Richard Simmons »

CygnusX1 wrote:Richard you're such a horndog... :roll:

Now Boy George...I'm afraid of who's gonna show up next...

....very afraid. :???: :shock:
I invited my friend Chrisstopher Lowel
Me

Post by Me »

Ok' for a few laughs I made up boy george and was able to post in another but didn't make that person up. I had a few laughs at the expense of others but it was ment in good fun or I suppose if your on the recieving end not so much fun? Hairy took it really well and he wasn't even in a good mood so cudo's to him. Elfdude I was just funning and Cyg along with Big Blue please except me apology. You all owe me one if you choose. After sleeping on it I thought it best to fess up and stop the nonsense however ole Barry now that's funny. I don't know who made barry or Tom up and could care less, I get a laugh once in awhile and believe me I need all the laughs I can get.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

*Smacks ME with Christopher Lowell's crusty boxers*

LMAO!!!

Now I am off to find the Lobo trainer.
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Me wrote: Elfdude I was just funning
I know that! There's nothing to apologize for, mate! :-D
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Yep, it's all good.............................now if I could only find Xanadu. :twisted: :razz: :lol: :roll: :D
This space for rent
Me

Post by Me »

Walkinghairball wrote:*Smacks ME with Christopher Lowell's crusty boxers*

LMAO!!!

Now I am off to find the Lobo trainer.
I don't know who Christopher Lowel is? I don't keep up with anyone much less myself, however I deserved that one.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Walkinghairball

It's ok bro, he is Martha Stewart .....................with a beard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent
Me

Post by Me »

Don't worry about it but remember don't get all high and mighty on me either. I hate egos and feel like mine is practically zero I don't think I'd be a true artist if I had one or perhaps it has been beaten out of me. As for the "gay" thing that has come about on this board for fun and laughs at the expense of others, I was a fool for participating in. If someone has a sexual preference of the same gender it really doesn't matter to me as long as they are not hurting anyone. I have some very good friends that are gay and now I feel awful for running amuck in this crap what we do for a laugh or fight boredom is beyond me. I am truely sorry for being a complete and utter jerk. My brothers partner is having back surgery tomorrow and I am concerned, people I love and they love me and I had no right to be an asshole and you won't ever see me act that way ever again!
Walkinghairball

High and mighty was never on my playlist bro.

The guy that owns my work is gay. He is the one that always cooks us lunch on fridays. He is a great person. Very generous, and takes good care of us because we are what makes his place go. He even had us come to his condo for Christmas Eve to have dinner and drinks. It was cool. Scoot had fun too.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Gays? *shrugs* Just people, man, just people. :-)

Here is something that will make Mr. Mod up there happy. ;-) Back on topic we go! LOL

Here's a pic of Dovey and some Rush chick with a cheesy nervous grin (she hates pics of herself):

Dovey took this while I was talking. A bit fuzzy, so I share a smaller size.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

It almost looked like Dovey was driving in the first pic.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

LOL! It does! We were in the back of a dual cab truck. hehe
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Thanks for pics, t! You didn't cut your hair, did you? :smt061
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Dovey looks a little sad. Was she okay?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Me wrote:I don't know who made barry or Tom up and could care less, I get a laugh once in awhile and believe me I need all the laughs I can get.

"Tom" revealed himself back a few pages....it was me.