Saw RUSH last night at HERSHEY PA

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tom Sawyer

Saw RUSH last night at HERSHEY PA

Post by Tom Sawyer »

Man guys, THEY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!! They all sounded great after a rocky first two to three songs. Geds had his usual tons of energy, his voice was in fine form too! He was all over the stage. Alex looked like he may have picked up a bit of weight but still sounded awesome. Neil is the same wonderful Neil we know and love. They played for three hours with a 15-20 minute break in between. Did alot of Snakes and Arrows and alot of the older stuff too. Excellent show.

They plan Nissan tomorrow night so anyone that can get down to that shit hole should definately go! It's worth it!
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array patterns so grand and complex.....
CygnusX1

Re: Saw RUSH last night at HERSHEY PA

Post by CygnusX1 »

Tom Sawyer wrote:Man guys, THEY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!! They all sounded great after a rocky first two to three songs. Geds had his usual tons of energy, his voice was in fine form too! He was all over the stage. Alex looked like he may have picked up a bit of weight but still sounded awesome. Neil is the same wonderful Neil we know and love. They played for three hours with a 15-20 minute break in between. Did alot of Snakes and Arrows and alot of the older stuff too. Excellent show.

They plan Nissan tomorrow night so anyone that can get down to that shit hole should definately go! It's worth it!
TOMMY!

Glad you had fun, and I've got friends headed to Nissan Pavilion tomorrow.

I told them I expect a full report, and wished them luck for no t-storms like we had there for Vapor Trails....

Good to see you again! Take care...
Don't start none...won't be none.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I moved this here so more people would see it.

Glad you had a great time at the show! Did they play in the outside arena with the boardwalk style vending around the outside? I saw a festival show there in September and I LOVED the atmosphere.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yay Tom! Thanks for the report. Glad they pulled it out after the first few songs.

Nice to see you again, btw.
Onward and Upward!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Glad you enjoyed a most excellent show.