Shoes

All about Geddy

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Shoes

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Ok some may think this is weird, but i am serious & it is not just because of Geddy, but it is partly his fault lol. If anyone can get a decent photo of those green converse he is wearing in the new DVD it would be much appriciated. With the shoelaces please. I have loved converse all my life, only had 1 pair as a kid i was 14. Now days i can actually buy them, yes still expensive, but i still love them. Well i really love those ones Geddy is wearing in that dvd, i been on the converse site several times trying to figure it out. But with no luck, so i am asking for help.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

yes, that does sound weird, but it's the good kind of weird that has caused our paths to cross!!!

Rush on!!! :cool:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I can't help you, Lisa, but there are some pretty smart techie types here that just might be able to do the trick.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Re: Shoes

Post by Walkinghairball »

LisaBug2112 wrote:If anyone can get a decent photo of those green converse he is wearing in the new DVD it would be much appriciated. With the shoelaces please. Well i really love those ones Geddy is wearing in that dvd, i been on the converse site several times trying to figure it out. But with no luck, so i am asking for help.
How about this place????

http://www.americanathletics.com/

I haven't seen the DVD yet so I don't know for sure what they look like, but this place has a HUGE selection.
This space for rent
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Very nice site indeed! But i still need a pic to go by, i think i know what kind, but cant find the green in that kind.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Tsukiyomi

Post by Tsukiyomi »

Again, I found a wise solution to this problem.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

"What difference - at this point - does it make?"
Don't start none...won't be none.