All Rush, all the time
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
- Posts: 11084
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:19 pm
- Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills
A newish Rush tribute band. And their guitarist uses Carvin guitars and amps!
Here's their YYZ
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
- Posts: 6760
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
- Location: Lookin for a place.
Funny . . . I noticed they weren't a group of young snot rockers. Must taken em years to get that tight! lol
- Posts: 25037
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.
Not too shabby.
This space for rent
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:48 am
It is not difficult and not easy if there is intention.
Last edited by Genosefur
on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 17306
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
- Location: We don't call 911 here.
Fortune cookie post? KEWL. Here's one for you Spammy:
Those who eat sweets get bigger seats.
Don't start none...won't be none.
- Posts: 17557
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am
crowded elevator smell very different to midget.
- Posts: 25518
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Confused One say: hunh?
Onward and Upward!