Hey guys im new here

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
maxbulldog wrote:i dont even know what to do..... or say
Are you still here? Obama told you to go to your room!

And don't come back until you think about what you've done!
:-D :lol: :-D
Hey Elfie!! The concert was AWESOME!!!! Thanks. And you got nice smooth hands besides the "Carvin" callouses. ;) I knew the boys saw us going "whoo hoo!!"

Gas prices stink, though. I'm sorry. :oops:



Maxheadroombulldog...which concert did you see/are going to see??

Max Headroom BullDog :shock: :shock:


5 style points for Kares6... nice job Kares.. :-D :-D
Without spiders_are_eating_at_me and his trusty steed clinghoffer I've lost the edge of wise-assedness, for sure. But I'm still tryin'!
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:17 pm

ya did good kid!! :-D
Happy 2015!

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Kares4Rush wrote:
Without spiders_are_eating_at_me and his trusty steed clinghoffer I've lost the edge of wise-assedness, for sure. But I'm still tryin'!
Awwww...you had to go and bring him up? *pouts* Posters aren't supposed to leave us. EVER. :x

*wonders if Max is listening*
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Posters need to be hung on the wall. :-D
This space for rent

User avatar
ElfDude
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills
Contact:

Post by ElfDude » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 pm

awip2062 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
Without spiders_are_eating_at_me and his trusty steed clinghoffer I've lost the edge of wise-assedness, for sure. But I'm still tryin'!
Awwww...you had to go and bring him up? *pouts* Posters aren't supposed to leave us. EVER. :x

*wonders if Max is listening*
Even Augie?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Image

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:04 pm

ElfDude wrote:
awip2062 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
Without spiders_are_eating_at_me and his trusty steed clinghoffer I've lost the edge of wise-assedness, for sure. But I'm still tryin'!
Awwww...you had to go and bring him up? *pouts* Posters aren't supposed to leave us. EVER. :x

*wonders if Max is listening*
Even Augie?
BAHHH!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Good one Elfie! :twisted:

Max, are you around? Honestly it's about Rush it is. I promise.
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

User avatar
ElfDude
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills
Contact:

Post by ElfDude » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Kares4Rush wrote:
ElfDude wrote: Even Augie?
BAHHH!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Good one Elfie! :twisted:

Max, are you around? Honestly it's about Rush it is. I promise.
There are folk who would rather have seen the return of Augie than the return of ElfDude, I'm sure.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Image

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:15 pm

ElfDude wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
ElfDude wrote: Even Augie?
BAHHH!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Good one Elfie! :twisted:

Max, are you around? Honestly it's about Rush it is. I promise.
There are folk who would rather have seen the return of Augie than the return of ElfDude, I'm sure.
Can't imagine that one, sweetie. He was so "negative" about stuff in general. Your leaving and return were based on love and we all got that. I just hung on by a "thread" at that point.
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

User avatar
ElfDude
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills
Contact:

Post by ElfDude » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Kares4Rush wrote: I just hung on by a "thread" at that point.
You great punster, you!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Image

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:24 pm

^^^^

I stink. Need Soupy to put me in my place. :oops:
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 am

you are a good egg Kares.. The only one who probably needs to be put in his place around here is me.. and t always has the tape nearby and ready to go.. :-D

Elf, it was a good day for By-tor when you came out of your self imposed exile.. :-)
Happy 2015!

User avatar
ElfDude
Posts: 11084
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills
Contact:

Post by ElfDude » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Soup4Rush wrote: Elf, it was a good day for By-tor when you came out of your self imposed exile.. :-)
Lies!
Image
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Image

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:42 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:you are a good egg Kares.. The only one who probably needs to be put in his place around here is me.. and t always has the tape nearby and ready to go.. :-D

Elf, it was a good day for By-tor when you came out of your self imposed exile.. :-)
Amen to the parts about Kares, the duct tape (not about Soup needing to be put in his place, though) and the return of Elf being a good day for BT.
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:13 pm

ElfDude wrote:
Even Augie?
Okay, you got me there. Perhaps not ALL posters.
Onward and Upward!

amos111
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 pm
Location: New York,N.Y.

Hey guys i'm new here

Post by amos111 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello Rush World! T-O-M S-A-W-Y-E-R!
Rush Rules!

Post Reply