Neil's Written A NEW Book - Holy Crap!!!!!!

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I've read Ghost Rider (Outstanding), am in the middle of The Masked Rider (great so far), and will definetly be purchasing this book as well.
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

If it has Neil Peart on it......I'm sure I'll own a copy! ASAP!
Jedi Rush

Post by Jedi Rush »

I'm only on Verse Two of "Travelling Music" - but wow!! How great a writer is Neil? Shaping up to be another great read.
shaman

Post by shaman »

got mine from walmart.com Is well worth getting
awesome book
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Did anyone, anywhere also read that he will be putting out a book of poetry? I can't remeber where I heard it or read it, I may have heard it at Rushcon. But, alas, my memory is failing me already! Sad to say! But if anyone recalls this info, please keep us posted eh? :D
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Kevin wrote:I've read Ghost Rider (Outstanding), am in the middle of The Masked Rider (great so far), and will definetly be purchasing this book as well.

I've finished the Masked Rider. You'll enjoy it a lot. I am just starting on the Ghost Rider. I have not purchased his 3rd book yet but it looks like I will eventually.
I love my Welshman.
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Well, I finished this book last week. After I had finished Contents Under Pressure. Mighty fine book. I finished it in about 2 weeks because I couldn't hardly put it down. It's slow where I work at on Sundays, so it was great reading it during the afternoon. I was shocked to hear some of the things he actually listened to, and made me want to listen to some of it, just to hear what he described. After that, I started to reread Masked Rider. So now I'm in the middle of that again! I really enjoy the way he writes! :-D