Seattle show - Woo-hoo! (No Spoilers)

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

They played Overture/Temples/Grand Finale. Which is good enough, since Geddy can't sing high anymore :P Heck, it's mostly instrumental! :-D
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

What d'ya mean, Geddy can't sing high? Maybe not like 20 years ago, but he hit a pretty high note on The Seeker - "I've been searchin' low and HIIIIIGGHHH!" As my wife the Who fan put it, I bet Daltry can't do that now!
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hey, it's old age, no need to defend the man. He does great with what he still has 8)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Schu, I think you misunderstood me. I did not like the solo. I loved it. I mean, come on, IT WAS NEIL!!!! You should know me better than that!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Geddy can still hit the high notes nicely! So they tune 2112 down one step. Big deal.

SOR on this tour, Freewill (on VT) were AWESOME. He wasn't straining. Maybe he wasn't as insane as when he was younger but... He even hits them more smoothly than in the past. It's like BUTTA. His voice has mellowed and "seasoned" with age.

In a recent article he called his voice "furrier" than it was in the past. Better trained and he liked it better. 8)

Oh, and t, you crack me UP!!! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Glad to be of service, Kares!
Onward and Upward!