Check out this moron in NY...

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:Whaaat, happy? Nobody has ever "made you an offer you couldn't refuse?" :twisted:

Oh, gadfadda, 3T! :razz:
oooooooooh!! see, i figured it was something to do with the mob, but alas, the only thing close to a mob movie i haff seen would be The Untouchables, which just had a mob-looking kid in it..lol! so regale me: what would the horse head be for??!!

carolynn :evil:
Let's see.... how would you react to a freshly severed horses head on the pillow next to ya??. I myself would be hershey suirtin' all over the place!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

3 travelers wrote:Let's see.... how would you react to a freshly severed horses head on the pillow next to ya??. I myself would be hershey suirtin' all over the place!!!!
um, ew?

the poor horsey!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:
3 travelers wrote:Let's see.... how would you react to a freshly severed horses head on the pillow next to ya??. I myself would be hershey suirtin' all over the place!!!!
um, ew?

the poor horsey!!

Not to worry... I'm sure it doesn't feel a thing. If you don't wanna use a horsey's head... you could always take a lead pipe to someone's kneecaps.
happysmilies007

lead pipe, all the way!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:lead pipe, all the way!!

That's my girl!!! :twisted:
happysmilies007

3 travelers wrote:
happysmilies007 wrote:lead pipe, all the way!!

That's my girl!!! :twisted:
:shock:

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

:shock: :shock: :lol:
happysmilies007

:shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

Here we go again.... rackin up post totals... so in that case... :shock: :shock: :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :cool: :D
happysmilies007

3 travelers wrote:
happysmilies007 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

Here we go again.... rackin up post totals... so in that case... :shock: :shock: :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :cool: :D
oh boy! more quotes! :evil: i shalt make this a big'un!!

:D :???: :cry: :idea: :cheesy: 8-[ :-({|= :albino: :cherry: :geek: :pukeleft: :scratch: :sunny: :cussing: :evil3: :blah5: :puke: :angel9: :angry4: :blob: :book: :coffee: :confused5: :evil1: :glasses2: :happy1: :happy9: :hippy2: :laughing6: :occasion7: :protest: :sad6: :sign2: :sleepy6: :tongue3: :toothy1: :toothy9: :violent3: :finga: :yawinkle: :? :oops: :?: :arrowu: [-o< :-& :drunken: :cheese: :flower: :profileright: :santa: :study: :brave: :edfirst: :la: :pain10: :tool: :angel8: :angry3: :binky: :blob8: :clock: :confused4: :duckie: :glasses1: :grommit: :happy8: :hiding: :iroc: :laughing5: :lurk: :occasion6: :pottytrain5: :sad5: :sign1: :sign9: :sleepy5: :tongue2: :tongue10: :toothy8: :violent2: :rolleyes: :vom: :weedman: :smt010 :smt018 :smt026 :smt034 :smt042 :smt066 :smt074 :smt082 :smt090 :smt098 :smt106 :smt114 :smt115 :smt116 :smt117 :smt118 :smt119 :smt120

heeheehee!! quote THAT!

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

You win!!!!
happysmilies007

mwahahahaha!!! i win!

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:mwahahahaha!!! i win!

Isn't it great when you win!!
happysmilies007

yes! hooray!

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:yes! hooray!

Would you like to see what's behind door #1, door #2, or door #3?