Birthday Messages.

All about Geddy

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Birthday Messages.

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

As you all probably know, it the man himself's birthday soon.

The idea is for anyone who wishes to, to post him a birthday message (birthday messages only please) and, just before the day itself, they will be collected together and emailed to SRO (Rush's management company) with a request that they be passed on to him.

So, to start off:

Happy Birthday Geddy, the best bassist in the world. Looking forward to seeing you at Wembley, September 9. Tweleve years is too long, but 30 too short.

Jim Annison (Mansfield, UK)
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Happy birthday Geddy

If it wasn't for your bass ability i'd have hung mine up some time ago as par lack of challenge. Have a great birthday!

Kyle Maitland (Blind River, On)
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Mr. Lee, I can't thank you enough for what you've done. Your music has changed my life for the better in so many ways, as a musician AND as a person! You are truly the best bass guitarist that has ever graced the earth with his/her presence, and I am honored to be a fan of you and RUSH. I recently got the opportunity of a lifetime..to see RUSH in concert in Charlotte, and I enjoyed it more than just about anything I've ever done in my lifetime!!

Happy 51st birthday..but you don't look a day over 22! May God continue to bless you with many more birthdays (and hopefully more tours)!

Carolynn W. -- Lenoir, NC (US)
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Geddy, have the happiest of birthdays. Here's to another 30 years of Rush. See ya on August 14th and 19th.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!