Post by shaman »

Hello all new to the site but not RUSH!
Im 34 and have been a rushian since the age of 13
thanks for letting me on the site
awip2062

Re: New to site

Post by awip2062 »

shaman wrote:thanks for letting me on the site
Thanks for letting you on the site?!?!? ALRIGHT! WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AGAIN? I am gonna scalp the next white man I see leaving the door open and letting all these newbies in! (Claim Native American heritage and I will think about allowing you to live -- if you claim the right Native nation that is! mwahahahahahaha!)

*ahem*

No, seriously, Sha, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. By-Tor really is a nice place to live. And we DO like newbies. We think they are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

She's just excited to be on the computer. Don't be intimidated, she's only 15. Oh yeah, welcome to the board 8)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i wouldn't say that *ite, you might flatter the old lady ;)

welcome to the board shaman
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Welcome Shamen, belly up and let's ged this party a crackin.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sir Myghin wrote:i wouldn't say that *ite, you might flatter the old lady ;)
I'm not old; I'm 37!

Hehehehehe, I have been waiting a long time to be able to truthfully say that, and now I can. :-D

However, Dweeb, although I may be chronologically 37, I stopped aging the day I attended Heavy Metal sunday at the US Festival back in '83, so inside I am only 15.
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*Lifesonite wrote:She's just excited to be on the computer. Don't be intimidated, she's only 15. Oh yeah, welcome to the board 8)
Actually, what I am really excited about is now that I am back from vacation, I can tease *ite again! Hmmmm.........I haven't used duct tape in sooooooooooooooo long.

Oh, and welcome to the board again, Shaman. Rush on!
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Welcome aboard!

:cool:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Welcome aboard Shaman. You don't have to be completely and utterly insane to come here but it helps, by god does it help.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

i am Gilligan, and it looks like T was the official greeter! welcome aboard the island..where coconuts are fashioned out of radios! hooray!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:i am Gilligan, and it looks like T was the official greeter! welcome aboard the island..where coconuts are fashioned out of radios! hooray!

carolynn :evil:
Hey little buddy.... you never told me, do I get to be Mary-Ann? Shaman.... Stick around....this place is a fuckin' riot
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

3T, I'm telling you that you can be Mary-Ann. You're more wholesome (HA) than Ginger. You look absolutely HOT in your cutoff jeans and pigtails and you could never pull off those pumps with that gown. I TOLD you! :-D :-D :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

BTW, welcome shaman! I hope we haven't scared you off yet!!! :shock: :)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:3T, I'm telling you that you can be Mary-Ann. You're more wholesome (HA) than Ginger. You look absolutely HOT in your cutoff jeans and pigtails and you could never pull off those pumps with that gown. I TOLD you! :-D :-D :-D
Oh I'm sooo happy my nipples can cut diamonds!!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

3 travelers wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:3T, I'm telling you that you can be Mary-Ann. You're more wholesome (HA) than Ginger. You look absolutely HOT in your cutoff jeans and pigtails and you could never pull off those pumps with that gown. I TOLD you! :-D :-D :-D
Oh I'm sooo happy my nipples can cut diamonds!!!!!
:? :shock:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'