What if.....

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushlight

What if.....

Post by rushlight »

Geddy, Alex, and Neil never became musicians? :-) What do you think they would be doing right now? I remembered Geddy said something once, about his mother wanting him to become a doctor. I see Neil as a Professor of History or something in a university. :) And Alex...I am not sure. :? What do you think?
I love my Welshman.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

geddy had engineering things going for him i believe if my memory serves correctly.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

what if John Rutsey never left??

i really can't see them being anything but musicians! they're the best in the biz!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

there are a few bands that come very close to rush in my spotlight they hsot amazing musicians though
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Of course they are excellent musicians no duh! :-) This was just a curious question. These guys were destined to play. :)
I love my Welshman.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

that they were, rushlight!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!