RECIEVED "TRAVELING MUSIC" IN THE MAIL TODAY

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shaman

RECIEVED "TRAVELING MUSIC" IN THE MAIL TODAY

Post by shaman »

Wal-mart.com is the place to go. I ordered it on thurs and got it today (sat)Havent read it yet but will let you know more!!!!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am thinking of gedding it through my local bookstore. They carried Ghost Rider, so they may have it, and if they don't, they will order it for me. After I read it, I will pass it on to our local Rush-lyric and NEP-loving librarian and ged her to help us convince the library purchaser to buy it so everyone can read it, just as we did with GR.
Onward and Upward!
shaman

Post by shaman »

thats a noble idea!!!
nothing wrong with spreading the news of rush eh?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Of course! After all, it is what fans do right?
Onward and Upward!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I preordered it from Amazon.com and STILL don't have it. :x Supposedly its going to be shipped this week; we'll see.

Anyway I figure its the perfect book to take on the plane w/ me to Toronto and such, but still!! :(
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yah, sweetie. I'm in the same boat. I looked up my order on line and it said it would be shipped LATE August!!!! :x

Well, as you say it will be perfect "plane" reading. I read Ghost Rider on a plane to California to visit my brother at Christmas.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Nexty

Post by Nexty »

I'm just going to go to Chapters and pick it up. I've always hated to pay for shipping when I live in civilization and thus should have access to EVERYTHING!

BTW Howdy folks. Where'd rush.net go? Did we piss them off?

Nexty.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Kares4Rush wrote:Yah, sweetie. I'm in the same boat. I looked up my order on line and it said it would be shipped LATE August!!!! :x

Well, as you say it will be perfect "plane" reading. I read Ghost Rider on a plane to California to visit my brother at Christmas.
I cancelled w/ damn Amazon. Late August, right!!! Reordered w/ Barnes and Noble, will have it Mon or Tues. :)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome, Nexty!

.net is just gone. BUT By-tor is here and lots of peeps from there are here and this place is better anyway.
Onward and Upward!
Nexty

Post by Nexty »

>>net is just gone. BUT By-tor is here and lots of peeps from there are here and this place is better anyway.<<

I actually liked the .net site. I find it difficult to use this site because of all the doodads and whosie-whatsits> it's like reading comic books. My learning disability makes such things difficult. If I could click something for "text only" for this site only that would be dandy. Let me know if you know how to do that. I've disabled HTML&BBCode but neither of those does what I need it to do. There were no other "disable"'s that I could hit on my profile to make text only appear.

What can you do???

Take care,
Nexty
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Nexty, I too miss Rush.net but this place is waaay cool. :-D

Tell my something. Are you the old Next4Neil on Rush.net?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...