Ladies and gentlemen....BRUSH !

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:You can try holding your breath, and we will watch you turn different colours. 8)
*Stalking the H*
NOT ALLOWED!!! :x
*Stalking the H!* :-D
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, yes, I suppose Ace might do the laundry soap, but I was referring to the fact that Alex always tells all the kiddies that if Gene and Paul come over, first tell mommy and daddy and then burn the house down. Anyone who doesn't believe me needs to go to Rush.com and watch Al's first Tiki Bar episode. And while you are there, watch episode two and both of the interviews that Duke Ged's dog) does with Geddy. Go hockey team!

Course, I may be showing you all just how long it has been since I have perused Rush.com, as the items I just told you about may not be there now.

Lief, where did you ged that copy of the By-tor journal? May I read it when you are done with it? I lost my subscription. :(
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:You can try holding your breath, and we will watch you turn different colours. 8)
*Stalking the H*
I don't care if it is in white! NOT ALLOWED TO STALK THE H!!! :x
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
*Stalking the H*
Hmm? I don't see what you're talking about in the quote box...

Aren't you a feisty girl? :P
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

DutchRush wrote:Yeah ! That would mean that Ace Frehley came along too...and ehm..the only thing we have in the house is washing powder, which could easily be mistaken for cocaine !! And we wouldn't want that to happen, now do we ? :-D
In the meantime...I have a bit of good news too though..(and yeahhhhhhh..Tracy..sure ! Chas can sleep out there on the tourbus with you...*sigh ! young lovers eh ? )
WE ehm...the Dutch were always very open minded...ah?m ! :-)

But NO ! wait till you see this...and here comes...I must say, a revelation again, to see summat new for a change...so one is better going to look out for this one !

PRICELESS!!! :)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

AWESOME!!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

that was really funny :-D
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
*Stalking the H*

You are forgedding your earlier posts.

*Stalking Lnite*
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:
*Stalking the H*

You are forgedding your earlier posts.

*Stalking Lnite*
No no, I am an elephant! :-D See the red letters 8)
-- IFALT
DutchRush

Hi ! dear Brushianssss....

Post by DutchRush »

A little something abouy our grand meet and greet with Brush....and how it got to that...
Once upon a time in a little village called Strangiato, there was this,....No !
The time is coming soon, that our Forumband Brush will exist exactly one year...and that we want to celibrate...
There were some difficulties...they had some struggles..but never the less, right now they seem "stronger" than ever !
Their first anniversary will be celibrated with a grand world tour...but before that, they've promised us a new studio release...dunno what it is yet...but all will become clear in the near future.
Their drummer is seriously in love again....and momentarilly pretty much occupied with her eh ....ahem ! new manager !
But only two weeks ago...basically to show us that they were still around...they gave a big "remmeniss" concert for all those who have been following this great band..in downtown Los Bostonski...
Prior to that, there was this contest, where one could win a meet and greet with the band..
The only thing they had to do in order to make a chance on this meet and greet, was to fill in a form with some Q's and add some personall words for the band -or for any individual member...
The winners of this particular meet and greet, faced questions like this and answered like this on the personall note...

A. are you familliar with Brush ? if yes...why not ?
B. would you rather have seen that Awip Lexxon was a boy ?
C. does Chas have any good reason to fall in love with Trace Peart ?
D. should Dutchrush marry Schue and become Scottish ?
E. where the H**ll is Kaelwithascrubbrush gone ?
F. is it just Awip's virtuosity, or doesnae she know she plays off key ?
G. Is * lifesonite really playing keyboards on ZYY, side stage right ?

And the final, personall words that did it for the two extremely young boys that eventually have won the contest, were.., "between spleen and liver...fits more alcohol than Brush could ever, musically deliver"......
Well here they are, ladies and gentleman...the exclusive winners of the pre tour meet and greet...
Little Geddy Knoxville and Alex ( John ) Kerry...
Let the album come....and let the shows begin !

Cheers *

*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Yes. I actually was playing the keyboards on ZYY! It was amazing to play with Brush on such on occasion! I would like to thank my technical team, Sam Pull and Mai Big-Tow.
-- IFALT
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Some high visitors !

Now the rumours went, that both Jonh Kerry and George Bush had to compete as well for one of the last meet and greet passes..., But we wouldn't want to go that far by saying that this picture proves that 'Ole Georgie has won this contest. What we DO know, is that he is a big fan of Awip Lexxon and that he had specificly asked to go on the picture with her alone !
It's been a long time ago that we have seen this man so happy :-D
Good on ye George !
* The Brush managment however, takes no responsibillity whatsoever for the consequences this might have for the final elections in November. On the other hand we have heard that Senator John Kerry is a big fan of Duran Duran...and it seems that
THEY are quite busy at the moment to work on their third comeback or so!
So I don't know if this means that George Bush has already WON the elections already with this action stunt, but it's clearly that Senator Jonh Kerry has LOST it on this point...
Reactions from the other to bandmembers, shall we say...were a bit "cool", which gave them a great idea for a new song called, "you say it best, when you say nothin' at all"...again, with Dave-o on the keyboards !

All rights reserved * Brush Management Lifesonite Enterprises *

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:Yes. I actually was playing the keyboards on ZYY! It was amazing to play with Brush on such on occasion! I would like to thank my technical team, Sam Pull and Mai Big-Tow.
*Stalking *Lnite* Umhum.....suuuuuuuuure ya did.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I think that Lifesonite did a fine job on keys. Except, it wasn't keys at all. It was a kazoo that he made sound like keys. It had tinfoil instead of wax paper on it and he attached batteries to it and, well, sorry about the explosions, *ite, but.... it was a good show.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Well, uh, yeah. Again, I would like to thank Sam Pull and Mai Big-Tow for helping me do this show. If it weren't for them I don't know if I could make it through.

*Uhh, middle C, that's on the left, right?*
-- IFALT