Another Noobie... :-)

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

3 travelers wrote:How the hell are ya, Yetz. Take yer coat off and stay awhile. Aerosmitten should be requesting your newbie claim to get free za.... so drop everything and get to steppin'!!!! :-D :-D .... welcome again mein froind!!!
Hi, the hell, Yets, the hell, how the hell, are, the hell, oh hell...How's it going, eh? Come on down to Usless Nonesense and pop on into Adri's, the hell, Pizza Joint. Dont' mind the madness, just order whatever pizza your heart, the hell, OH sorry, desires and claim to be a hell of a, OOPS soz Happy, newbie and you ged a hell of a good pizza for free....za.

TONNY! DON'T LOOK!!! :x
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Aerosmitten wrote:Hi, the h***, Yets, the h***, how the h***, are, the h***, oh h***...How's it going, eh? Come on down to Usless Nonesense and pop on into Adri's, the h***, Pizza Joint. Dont' mind the madness, just order whatever pizza your heart, the h***, OH sorry, desires and claim to be a h*** of a, OOPS soz Happy, newbie and you ged a h*** of a good pizza for free....za.
that's ok, H! wait'll your mom sees the mess you made in here.. :P you know i'm just kidding.

listen, i don't edit to make anybody mad, so if you find it disturbing, lemme know. i do it for fun, not to annoy people. just tell me!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Happy, her MuM saw and well, I just told Tonny that H doesn't want him in this thread. If he comes in or not, that is his buisness.
Onward and Upward!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:Hi, the h***, Yets, the h***, how the h***, are, the h***, oh h***...How's it going, eh? Come on down to Usless Nonesense and pop on into Adri's, the h***, Pizza Joint. Dont' mind the madness, just order whatever pizza your heart, the h***, OH sorry, desires and claim to be a h*** of a, OOPS soz Happy, newbie and you ged a h*** of a good pizza for free....za.
that's ok, H! wait'll your mom sees the mess you made in here.. :P you know i'm just kidding.

listen, i don't edit to make anybody mad, so if you find it disturbing, lemme know. i do it for fun, not to annoy people. just tell me!

You're my editor in-chief C..... I need you to keep my a** in check.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

3 travelers wrote:You're my editor in-chief C..... I need you to keep my a** in check.
you just made my day, 3! :-D i can't edit anything for a week since schu's letting me use her pub, though!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
schuette

Post by schuette »

thank fuck for that :razz:
hehehehe :-D
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

happysmilies007 wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:Hi, the hell, Yets, the hell, how the hell, are, the hell, oh hell...How's it going, eh? Come on down to Usless Nonesense and pop on into Adri's, the hell, Pizza Joint. Dont' mind the madness, just order whatever pizza your heart, the hell, OH sorry, desires and claim to be a hell of a, OOPS soz Happy, newbie and you ged a hell of a good pizza for free....za.

Oh no, it's not disturbing at all, but you missed some hell up there. :wink:
happysmilies007

Aerosmitten wrote:Oh no, it's not disturbing at all, but you missed some hell up there. :wink:
lol! i didn't..i think the information hath been tampered with! :shock: :P

EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

schuette wrote:thank fuck for that
No shit!

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
happysmilies007

schuette wrote:thank fuck for that :razz:
hehehehe :-D
*is restraining herself :P *

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

good girl. keep your word.
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

awip2062 wrote:good girl. keep your word.
:angel4: :-D

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

happysmilies007 wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:Oh no, it's not disturbing at all, but you missed some hell up there. :wink:
lol! i didn't..i think the information hath been tampered with! :shock: :P

Och, who the hell wold do that? :angel12: