All Rush, all the time
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
- Posts: 25518
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
One Scot, one barber, and one beard?
Onward and Upward!
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:52 am
- Location: Zuidwolde, Holland
What has ZZ Top to do with this eh ?
- Posts: 9148
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:12 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
thye like to drink the old bikers they do?
- Posts: 17945
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
- Location: Grangemouth, Scotland
one scotch, one burbon, and one beer sounds good to me
Slaine mac Roth
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:09 pm
- Location: Mansfield, (UK)
LisaBug2112 wrote:What the stuff was in the vending machine at the Shows?
To get back to the original point of this thread, a friend of mine was on the second row, stage left, at Wembley last night (ie directly in front of the machines). Apparently, the machines are full of small ornaments and things that look like McDonalds Happy Meal toys.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'