This just in.....

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

This just in.....

Post by 3 travelers »

My local radio station ( Q 104.3) is counting down their top 1,043 songs ever. Our boys came in at 597 with....... DRUMROLL PLEASE...... 2112. I thought that was pretty cool. I was hard at work over here when all of a sudden, I hear what sounds remarkably like Alex's solo during PRESENTATION. You know all work related issues at that time were put aside until the final note of Grand Finale..... screw work, Rush comes first!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

GO 3!! :-D

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:GO 3!! :-D

But then I was overhearing the other tunes they played after that and got a little peeved. No way some of these songs they were playing come close to 2112..... BASTARDS!!!! lol
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

3 travelers wrote:
happysmilies007 wrote:GO 3!! :-D

But then I was overhearing the other tunes they played after that and got a little peeved. No way some of these songs they were playing come close to 2112..... BASTARDS!!!! lol
(quoting again :wink: )

like what?

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

3T! I missed this post! I've been on planet Zork, obviously. I listened to that also but must have missed the "Rush" selections.

Tell me my good man, if you listen to Q104 lately did you notice that they use "Leave That Thing Alone" as their background music for promos recently??!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Can our local station actually be getting "cool" lately and not so cut-and-dry with the Classic Rock? Either that or the milquetoast station manager may not have noticed one of his workers has taste and slipped it in there? 8)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:3T! I missed this post! I've been on planet Zork, obviously. I listened to that also but must have missed the "Rush" selections.

Tell me my good man, if you listen to Q104 lately did you notice that they use "Leave That Thing Alone" as their background music for promos recently??!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Can our local station actually be getting "cool" lately and not so cut-and-dry with the Classic Rock? Either that or the milquetoast station manager may not have noticed one of his workers has taste and slipped it in there? 8)
The station may be worth listening to again, Kares