Christmas Pressies!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Christmas Pressies!

Post by Ogg »

What did Santa bring for YOU this year?

I had a Rush free Christmas but recieved the usual drumsticks, boxershorts and deodorants. The good wife gave me my first ever mobile phone which is nice. My eldest daughter Tabatha gave me two excellent Discworld gifts: 'The Art Of Discworld' and a cool Discworld 2005 Calendar :-) . Thankyou.

ps: Slaine' any Pratchet goodies mate?
Last edited by Ogg on Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Nice. I got the Rush in Rio DVD and Ian Holm's autobiography
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Well, this year we went inexpensive for all the adults, but kiddo scored big time. OLS and I got a digital camera and a decorative clock, kiddo got a lot of clothes and story books so now we have more neat stuff to read her.
This space for rent
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

James got a guitar and I've now got his first axe-hero pose which I will post soon.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

i couldn't believe my Christmas..i got a cellphone (which i'll be paying the monthly service for!) & a portable mp3 player that's about the size of my thumb!! i felt like such a spoiled brat, i got everything i wanted this year! (except pants.. :wink: ) i got Dad the Feedback CD & so he got me the 2005 wall calendar! this was definitely the most expensive Christmas ever for us..but it was most certainly a good'un! :-D

please excuse me for wanting to share my wonderful Christmas :(

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
schuette

Post by schuette »

I didn't get much but the kids got a PS2 (among shitloads of other things) but I need to admit it's causing arguments cuz I want to play it all the time :-D
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I spoiled D.A. with a lot of goodies. Dr. Who dvds, rush memorabilia, Threshold DVD ( I just became a fan of them) and there are a few more still on the way to him. He gave me a new stereo. :-D
I love my Welshman.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

schuette wrote:I didn't get much but the kids got a PS2 (among shitloads of other things) but I need to admit it's causing arguments cuz I want to play it all the time :-D
LOLLLLL!! you too funny!!

light, my dad LOVES Dr. Who!

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

According to the wife, our girls are of an age (20 and 18) where not too much is expected at xmas (yeh, right). This enabled Santa to give our son a little more than usual...her theory not mine.

Josh also had a new slimline PS2, a mobile phone, mp3 player, stereo, watch, 'name' hoodies, jeans and trainers (sneakers?). I've not even included the presents from family and his ?100 in xmas money! Lucky lucky boy. I give him full credit for recognising his generous haul.
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

Got a CD-MP3 player, Tommy by The Who (godly), Dookie by Green Day, and BIRD: Charlie Parker's original recordings (by Bird himself, of course). Also got a guitar stand, and some candy. My brother got a Washburn ES335 Guitar, and my other brother got a bass case.

it was a good year.
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

A DVD player
Airplane! dvd
Blue Collar Comedy Tour dvd
my new Ralph Lauren hoodie (superwarm)
shirt, sweater
Playboy's poker kit
Crate and Barrel gift card

and my "serenity now" battery operated fountain... :D