Rhythm & light contest

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

white-haired uncle

Rhythm & light contest

Post by white-haired uncle »

HELP!!

I need help with the contest on rush.com, it's for a signed copy of the new book neil"s wife put out (RHYTHM&LIGHT). I got seven out of eight, the only anagram i can not get is "Timd no, No mate" what song is this?

help!!! :? :? :?
Met rush nov 5th 1984 gup tour
schuette

Post by schuette »

this is annoying me as I cant suss out what it is!!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

It's gotta be "Time and Motion"
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
schuette

Post by schuette »

shit....so it is :-D .......okai I feel like a numpty now............ :oops:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

schuette wrote:shit....so it is :-D .......okai I feel like a numpty now............ :oops:
Oh, so lemme ged this right................... NOW you feel like a numpty??!!? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
This space for rent
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

What the hell is a numpty?!?
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
schuette

Post by schuette »

Walkinghairball wrote:
schuette wrote:shit....so it is :-D .......okai I feel like a numpty now............ :oops:
Oh, so lemme ged this right................... NOW you feel like a numpty??!!? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
och wheest..........I was drunk last night :razz:

and a numpty is just someone who's a bit daft.....does that help :-)
white-haired uncle

Post by white-haired uncle »

Thanks Bri !!

You are correct, the reason i did not get that one was i used the r30 tour book as a guide where they list all there songs. The song "time and motion" is not listed under "test for echo"......... we have typeo in the r30 tour book. ssshhh don't tell neil.

Thanks, :lol:
WHU.
Met rush nov 5th 1984 gup tour
schuette

Post by schuette »

you better keep posting here now :roll: ........get your ass to Useless Nonsense we have ........ermmmm useless nonsense there :-D
Me

Post by Me »

The contest has been over surely alot of people had the correct answers anyone hear of who won? That was a fun game perhaps we should make one for the usless nonsense thread.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I just asked my hubby to do them, he is an anagram freak LOL. he figured them all out in 5 minutes, i am very proud of that man hehe. :-D
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."